Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Xmas VS Christmas Controversy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Xmas VS Christmas Controversy (421 Views)

10 Different Types Of Women That You Will Likely Meet This Xmas - Memes / Photo : Still On Xmas Vibe, Tag That Friend That Ate Everything On Xmas Day / 10 Types Of Women You Will Meet This Xmas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas VS Christmas Controversy by Number01: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
From the little I know, I think it's the Oyinbos that brought us Christianity and Christmas.

I called a friend who was born in the 25th of December to wish her a Happy Birthday.
I was shocked by her response.
She replied "the same to you "

Even when you say a Merry Christmas to an Oyinbo man, he will never say 'the same to you' ..... He'll only say "thank you or Merry Christmas.

My question now is, where did Nigerians learn "the same to you"

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Blossom Comedy – Street View(body Move Dance) / Funniest Comedy Video Ever.....,.... / Ladies , Guys Drop Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.