Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bluetooth Sofware! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bluetooth Sofware! (821 Views)

Tokunbo Laptop Del 620,hp, Web Cam Bluetooth 0ne Yrs Warantty 07080291822, / I Need A Sofware On Excel And Spss / Bluetooth Software For Dell Inspiron 640m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Sofware! by dragonigga(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
PLZ i have a bluetooth adapter(BLUETOOTH CLASS1 BILLIONTON) and i need the driver to install it on my pc.normally i want to use it to connect my phone to the internet, i don search tire, plzzzzzzz
Re: Bluetooth Sofware! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
Most bluetooth adapter/dongle are plug and play if you are using a windows OS like XP.

Just plug your adapter and observe, if your system tells you that your hardware is installed and ready to use, then you can go ahead and start using it provided you have the software that can connect you fone-pc for browsing.

Enjoy.
Re: Bluetooth Sofware! by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
yeah lets make this quick+

thats a gud dongle u have there, used to have it and used to complain until it got broken and i got anor 1, then i saw that it was actually gr8, like 70-100m range. yes its that gud, my neighbors 3 rooms away in school used to try to connect to my laptop. thats thru 2 walls!!!

there is actually a site for it that u can get the bluesoleil with its license, only prob is i cannot remember the site, and google wont easily lead you to it too. funny though when i did get the bluesoleil, i found that it also didnt have the license!!! crazy!!

what i did and whats ur best option is to hack the windows bth.inf driver for it. works plug and play like a dream onwards grin grin grin (ONLY ON XP O!) vista user u on ur own.
Re: Bluetooth Sofware! by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
you do that by plugging in the dongle, let the usual install bala bla fail. just leave it plugged in
>> going into device manager, look for it there, u see it with the exclamation marks shizzle, rightclick on it, go to the hard ware id tab, copy watever u see there into a notepad.

>> theen open windows explorer (not internet explorer o grin grin grin) just open documents or any folder, use the address box type in C:\WINDOWS\INF

it will open a system folder, look for the bth.inf file, rightclick and open it with notepad
u will see all the dongles that are plug and play with that driver in there, just create one with any name, eg i use 4llerbuntu, then scroll down and follow the examples there and create ur own device using the earlier captured device id

save and close all open windows. remove the dongle from the system, plug it back in and the system will install the plug and play drivers for it.

KA-JIKO?!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bluetooth Sofware! by xtremeidea(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
Guy go and download the latest bluesoeil software and enjoy ur bluetooth!!!
Re: Bluetooth Sofware! by deji2009(m): 2:51am On Apr 06, 2010
dragonigga:

PLZ i have a bluetooth adapter(BLUETOOTH CLASS1 BILLIONTON) and i need the driver to install it on my pc.normally i want to use it to connect my phone to the internet, i don search tire, plzzzzzzz

Dear dragonigga,

4llerbuntu is right. just incase you can also visit http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/index.php?page=download
and follow on screen instruction. Good luck and thanks for enquiring.

(1) (Reply)

GLO,MTN,ZAIN TWEAKS ON PC 28/10/2010 / Desktop Computer At Give Away Prices / Fairly Used Dell Laptops @ 55k(promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.