Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (12055 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call / Wife Abandons Her Husband After He Contracted A Strange Illness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by Mauriceeshiet: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bro had similar case and it resulted to something very bed i lost my hearing nd almst my sight too quote author=dabocity post=63596486]cc; lalasticlala[/quote]
Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by adepeter2027(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
kosisoOkafor:
You're an idiot. God gave you breath and you have the audacity to insult him. May he have mercy on you to see 2018.
Amadioha strike that your God, the Holy spirit and even You
Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by adepeter2027(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
government77:
I pity your end
You should be more concerned about yours & thinking about how you wouldn't end in Islamic hell.

Now run along
Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by Amberon11: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Four comments on page 1 all against an insistent being. Don't worry your madness will be cured soon.
adepeter2027:
Lies and useless appraisal to God comments gonna fill this thread
Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by Funjosh(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2017
What's still baffled me is going to the hospital, running series of tests and all comes out negative, yet they keep on prescribing drugs and repeating same tests.
Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2017
adepeter2027:
Amadioha strike that your God, the Holy spirit and even You

hahhahahhah
Lmao this is too funny
Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by SamsonJohn743(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
government77:
The Lord is a merciful Father. Just believe in Him. He will perfect your healing
Amen and thanks
Re: My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness by Tonybills(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
I glorify God's name for healing you. I pray may the healing grace locate me now in my sickness, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hospital Equipment For Sale At Reduced Price In Nigeria(place Your Orders HERE) / COVID-19: Jigawa, Kano Governments Order Closure Of Schools / Enugu Government Completes Udi District Hospital (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.