Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Two Things That Is Stopping You From Selling More Or Making Any Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Things That Is Stopping You From Selling More Or Making Any Profits (403 Views)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / What Is Stopping You From Importing? *UPDATE: Need help with Suppliers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Things That Is Stopping You From Selling More Or Making Any Profits by BekBek(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you.
---------------------------------
I have something special for you as a gift in this video.
-
In this video.
-
You will see the two things that is stopping you from selling more or making any profits from what you are already selling.

����

1. You are selling the wrong thing to the right audience.

2. ‎You are wasting too much money trying to get your products to too many people. Instead of spending less money to get your products to interested people.

Watch this video below

https://www.facebook.com/akintunde.me/videos/1506940846094072/

Don't forget to get in touch with me here https://www.akintunde.me

(1) (Reply)

Explosion Of Ventures(fox Wears#men's Cloth)come In / In Need Of A Laundry Shop Manager / Investment And Bussiness Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.