Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th (1290 Views)

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / How My Sister Was Sexually Violated By A Doctor At Alimosho General Hosp Lagos / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by shadowsblu(m): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
PLEASE I SEEK THE BEST ADVICE AND POSSIBLE ASSISTANCE FROM YOU GOOD CITIZENS AND BRETHREN.... PLEASE MY SISTER WAS KIDNAPPED YESTERDAY IN OWERRI IMO STATE. LAST CONTACT WITH THE ABDUCTORS, THEY ASKD FOR THE RANSOM OF 10M AND THAT THEY ARE SOMWHERE IN DELTA STATE. . PLEASE WHOEVER HAS VALUABLE INFORMATION, OR ADVICE OR EVEN ASSISTANCE . MY FAMILY NEEDS THEM SO MUCH RIGHT AND WE WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE.

MY SISTER DOES NT EVEN DRIVE A CAR, YET THEY WANT 10M. HOW ?

FOR ANY FORM OF HELP

PLEASE CONTACT:

Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Are you sure she didn't meet a manfriend during this yuletide season?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by shadowsblu(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
PLEASE BE SERIOUS OR YOU LEAVE THE PAGE , YOU MUST NOT SAY SOMETHING.
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
shadowsblu:
PLEASE BE SERIOUS OR YOU LEAVE THE PAGE , YOU MUST NOT SAY SOMETHING.
The police will ask you this same question . A lot of kidnapped people are not victims but active collaborators!

May it end well.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by tit(f): 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pray
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Try to upload are full pictures...

May she get back home safely.
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Decallionaire: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
NOW, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I DECLARE YOUR SISTER RELEASED.
THE GOD OF MY FATHER, PUTS CONFUSION INTO THE CAMP OF THOSE KIDNAPPERS TODAY!
YOU SHALL NOT SPEND THE FESTIVE SEASON IN SORROW! AS THE LORD LIVETH, WITHIN 7 DAYS YOUR SISTER IS RELEASED. AND SO SHALL IT BE, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Hedonistically: 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Decallionaire:
YOU SHALL NOT SPEND THE FESTIVE SEASON IN SORROW! AS THE LORD LIVETH, WITHIN 7 DAYS YOUR SISTER IS RELEASED. AND SO SHALL IT BE, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Under what circumstances was she kidnapped? In a commuter bus, in a private car? Where in Owerri and how?
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by shadowsblu(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hedonistically:

Under what circumstances was she kidnapped? In a commuter bus, in a private car? Where in Owerri and how?

MY DEAR I WISH I CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION N BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT I'VE BEEN CONTACTED BY THE ABDUCTORS, I'M NOT IN OWR TO GIVE FULL DETAILS
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by shadowsblu(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Decallionaire:

I APPRECIATE YOUR PRAYERS SO MUCH, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS. I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYERS.
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by shadowsblu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER..... I WANT TO RETURN ALL THE GLORY TO GOD THE MASTER PLANNER, THE ONE WHO HAS PLANNED IT ALL IN THE WAY IT WILL TURN OUT TO BE, THE ONE WHO CAN MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME POSSIBLE.... FATHER MY FATHER BLESSED BE THY HOLY NAME.

MY SISTER IS OUT !!!
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Teeneyo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
How did it happen..
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
who was she with? she needs to be grilled very well to confess who she's been with.... I do not buy the kidnap tales!

shadowsblu:
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER..... I WANT TO RETURN ALL THE GLORY TO GOD THE MASTER PLANNER, THE ONE WHO HAS PLANNED IT ALL IN THE WAY IT WILL TURN OUT TO BE, THE ONE WHO CAN MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE TO BECOME POSSIBLE.... FATHER MY FATHER BLESSED BE THY HOLY NAME.

MY SISTER IS OUT !!!
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by shadowsblu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
badebillions:
who was she with? she needs to be grilled very well to confess who she's been with.... I do not buy the kidnap tales!

Bleep YOU MAN ... GO TO HELL
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by docadams: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
shadowsblu:

Hian, See ingrate. I blame those who fell for your ruse.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just ask your sis how hell was 4 her.... how the vacuum kisses she gave and received while feigning a "kidnap"

shadowsblu:

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
docadams:

Hian, See ingrate. I blame those who fell for your ruse.
you taking the lint too seriously...
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by Prudent200: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
badebillions:

how was she out you can explain to us
Re: Please Help My Sister Was Kidnapped Yesterday 24th by charles2044: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
I don't believe this story! Op just cook it so as to make front page.
U don't have the current picture of ur sister and you can not provide detail information on how is been kidnapped.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Riots In Iyana Oworo / See The Moment A Robbery Gang Got Trapped In A Store After An Attack (Photos) / Samsung Lottery Powerball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.