Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics (48379 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by Artistree: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
marooh:

Are u speaking from experience or do u guess
You should rather answer that
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by chigoizie7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
If the story behind this is true, then why does the young man expect?

Him go cross carpet nah.

Abi who wan dey happy say one of una hot man wey sabi every every, who be who, where arms are kept. Go come leave una go join una rival group come de throw una anyhow? He knows too much. As such , he became a disposable liability.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by getukudo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
True!

I've met some frat men who lived a quiet life devoid of trouble. They kept a cool head, graduated and are doing very well.

Inside confra, soji boys dey. The ones who go about oppressing, intimidating people never end up well.
IamaNigerianGuy:

Cultism is for losers. When I see small boys joining cults I just laugh. They aint seen nothing.

Uniben was a war zone in those days. War in BDPA. War in Ekosodin. War on Ekewan campus. I lost many many friends and acquaintances. Only when they have been hit will you know they were cultists.

I Remember one guy called 'colors' killed in front of hall1. Fine tall Ibo guy. Always well dressed, yarns full im mouth, babes dey die for am. He was killed like a chicken. Apparently, he was a hitman in a school back east and transfered to Uniben pharmacy or mcb (can't remember which) but his sins found him. Many many stories like that. I personally know at least 10 people who died in cult wars. Wasted their lives for what ?

Cultists have no peace of mind, cant sleep in one place, cant go out at night, miss their tests and exams. The cultists I knew are all managing to make ends meet. The Jew men are bank managers, doctors and Engineers in Shell and Chevron.

There is nothing to gained from cultism. Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by eagleonearth(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rashield8:
I will open a thread on why people join cult groups whenever I have the time.

Many people think they know but they don't know...
plz do. Maybe someone might be held back from taking wrong and fatal decision.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
getukudo:
True!

I've met some frat men who lived a quiet life devoid of trouble. They kept a cool head, graduated and are doing very well.

Inside confra, soji boys dey. The ones who go about oppressing, intimidating people never end up well.

Leave that thing bro.
There was a guy killed in front of Omega Restaurant at Uniben a few years back. He had just arrived from home and did not know 'kasala' had burst in school (this was before GSM). He walked into a rival group on patrol and was killed. Ordinary students don't die like that. There is nothing like 'quiet life' as a cultist.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by ymstar(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ikmontana1:
is he dead
No he dey relax
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by getukudo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
That one dey Sha.

But do you think fraternities outside Nigeria are these violent?

The Buccaneers, De Norsemen and NBM are all portraying a different picture outside. Hypocrisy to me.
IamaNigerianGuy:

Leave that thing bro.
There was a guy killed in front of Omega Restaurant at Uniben a few years back. He had just arrived from home and did not know 'kasala' had burst in school (this was before GSM). He walked into a rival group on patrol and was killed. Ordinary students don't die like that.
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by EfadiGold: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Who chop go pay. You have several choices to make in life you choose this and you finally got it. He is still sailing
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by bedspread: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
[s]Shout out to all Eiye members in the house for carrying out this successful kill.[/s]
YOU AND THE THOSE WHO GAVE U LIKES FOR THIS USELESS COMMENT BETTER AMEND YOUR WAYS AND EMBRACE JESUS BEFORE U JOIN HIM.... ONCE DEAD ITS HELL OR HEAVEN... NO STORY

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by marooh: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Artistree:

You should rather answer that
See this small girl wey form high IQ 4 here!......
kiss

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by excel101(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Artistree:
It's called Lucozade BOOST
You know the name but can't afford it.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by excel101(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Na lazy man backyard then dey bury strong men
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by IamPopular(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Shout out to all Eiye members in the house for carrying out this successful kill.
world best fool... Na so dem qo kill u too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by fineboynl(m): 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
barallanee:
ucbrowser actually
try opera
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by jovialswag(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
Shout out to all Eiye members in the house for carrying out this successful kill.
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by chukxie(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2017
dafeyankee:
Eiye?very useless people.

Eiye loves killing their own. Eiye has killed more Eiye members than other secret cults combined together,and that is why It surprises me that people still join the useless agbero cult.

After they killed Koraino(Top National Eiye Man)whose mother operated the campus sheraton,at the University of Benin 18 or so years ago.

I asked one why?and his reply?Bird dey Chop Bird.

Why I go carry my money go enter wetin them go kill me by my members?

Guy, your head dey there! You remembered fine boy Koraino ? That night Koraino was murdered no easy oo! I was visiting Uniben from Lasu when the gbege burst!

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by fatiaforreal: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2017
I remember Uniben, in those days.
Everyone attended fellowships, about 50 different fellowships.
Everyone jacked at night; LTs were filled up, Law, Agric, Social Science, 500LT, 218 LTs, Engineering, and the common rooms.
Then, you could not help but wonder who were the hardmen.
All I can say is violence solves no problem.
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by bullabong(m): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2017
ozy4christ:
l haven't seen people who are so timid,scared,insecure and have inferiority complex as the cultists. people still join them.OGBU MMA GA ALA NA MMA,,,,,, be ur self.
chai! Ozioma,okwu gi asokam. Biko,achorom e mata gi?
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by odigbosky(m): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2017
fatiaforreal:
Everyone jacked at night; LTs were filled up, Law, Agric, Social Science, 500LT, 218 LTs, Engineering, and the common rooms.

uniben dn cool well well....
minor killings na dy go on now and they mostly occur in ekosodin. The last one na last month wen Axe man go shoot Ekosodin community leader....the Epa no die, community boys come purse all students comot....
dem dn resolve the issue sha

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by Megakay007(m): 4:45am On Dec 26, 2017
EfadiGold:
Who chop go pay. You have several choices to make in life you choose this and you finally got it. He is still sailing
grin grin
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by nickxtra(m): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2017
dafeyankee:
Eiye?very useless people.

Eiye loves killing their own. Eiye has killed more Eiye members than other secret cults combined together,and that is why It surprises me that people still join the useless agbero cult.

After they killed Koraino(Top National Eiye Man)whose mother operated the campus sheraton,at the University of Benin 18 or so years ago.

I asked one why?and his reply?Bird dey Chop Bird.

Why I go carry my money go enter wetin them go kill me by my members?
You are ex

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by dafeyankee: 4:58am On Dec 26, 2017
nickxtra:
You are ex

Like your father.
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by nickxtra(m): 5:03am On Dec 26, 2017
dafeyankee:

Like your father.
Big head like olumo rock

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by Artistree: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2017
marooh:

See this small girl wey form high IQ 4 here!......
kiss
Eyaa, internet really helped a lot of people exude extraordinary confidence...
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by Artistree: 6:11am On Dec 26, 2017
excel101:
You know the name but can't afford it.
Buy for me na, since I'm too broke to afford it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by raindrop99: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2017
barallanee:
Hello pls ah nid help...ah cnt view photos in a thread anymore.... How cn I do DAT bk
u are using Airtel free basic

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by josephevergreen(m): 6:55am On Dec 26, 2017
human beings are really wicked
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by barallanee(f): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2017
fineboynl:
try opera
thanks dear
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by barallanee(f): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2017
raindrop99:

u are using Airtel free basic
nah ,am NT
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by marooh: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Artistree:

Eyaa, internet really helped a lot of people exude extraordinary confidence...

Poemist award kiss
Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2017
fatiaforreal:

Those were the days !

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics by Infinity0428(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
You need a total deliverance before is tooooo late for you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / Olushola Bola Omotosho Dare Stabbed To Death In His Office In Belgium / I Make, Sell Guns For N30,000 – Blacksmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.