Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

#BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria (3425 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Aisha Reveals Woman Behind Misleading Photos Of President Buhari / Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by adem30: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
#BOVAS:
The woman behind the smile of an average Nigeria today who couldn't afford N500 per litre black market.

All Bovas filling stations as I write sells at N143 per litre across Nigeria. (Still less than the official N145 maximum fixed by government).

Madam Victoria A. Samson has been proving severely for years and of course still proving that indeed Nigeria still has some God fearing people who are not dubious, egocentric, greedy and money drunk.

This woman believe everything in this life we live will end here. He believes there's somewhere after here.

A virtuous woman. Friend of the masses. Friend of the downtrodden, friend of the poorest of the poor. A woman who differentiated herself distinctively by her doings, attitude and composure.

Despite several victimizations from her colleagues in the industry, this woman has always remain herself. It's not new. She has been known laidat for years.

Ma, May the Almighty God of which I serve day and Night continue to keep you from all evil mechanisation of wicked people.

Let this prayer continue liadat by typing Amen and also drop your prayer for her as well.

This are people we ought to be celebrating. Not those thieves who doesn't care about us order than their pocket.

Drop your prayer on the comment box.
Share if possible.
You are second to none madam.

@Mosope 2017
Madam Victoria A. Samson has been proving severely for years and of course still proving that indeed Nigeria still has some God fearing people who are not dubious, egocentric, greedy and money drunk.

This woman believe everything in this life we live will end here. He believes there's somewhere after here.

A virtuous woman. Friend of the masses. Friend of the downtrodden, friend of the poorest of the poor. A woman who differentiated herself distinctively by her doings, attitude and composure.

Despite several victimizations from her colleagues in the industry, this woman has always remain herself. It's not new. She has been known laidat for years.

Ma, May the Almighty God of which I serve day and Night continue to keep you from all evil mechanisation of wicked people.

Let this prayer continue liadat by typing Amen and also drop your prayer for her as well.

This are people we ought to be celebrating. Not those thieves who doesn't care about us order than their pocket.

Drop your prayer on the comment box.
Share if possible.
You are second to none madam.

@Mosope 2017

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by dynicks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
if this is truly true, then God bless nd enrich u the more ma..

2 Likes

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Na only that filling station dey save our ass here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by marooh: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Wow!
This is d best way of market and advert!.... shocked

But if na true eeeeh
U go dey for queue from that her fillings station reach ur village. cheesy

My advice is that if u want to buy fuel for 143N just kukuma rent one room apartment near bovas filling station.......

Note: seun and myndd44 will soon place bovas ad at frontage.....

Me Idey crazy to go buy fuel at N143 during xmass....
Who know whether na boko strategy to boom grin

1 Like

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by teekay213(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Omo Nigeria rere!
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bovas sold above that price in ogbomosho
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
God bless her...Life is full of vanity upon vanity
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by jollymizzle(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
I've heard good things about the woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Such feat in these trying times.
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by MicheyJ1: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's a good business strategy, she will make billions with amount of people that would patronize her.

1 Like

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Adebisiracheal(f): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
dynicks:
if this is truly true, then God bless nd enrich u the more ma..
God bless you ma
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Chykeboss(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Have been wanting to see the face of this woman that her filling station is scattered around all south west. great woman even in my area she is still selling at #143 per litre

1 Like

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by ugwusunday(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
I bought 5litres today at ife-garage in ondo city at the rate of 143naira per litres... But the queue is mush, thank God my junior brother is a Army, na sharp sharp dem sell my own. May God continue in his infinite mercy to bless this woman for us, what a man cannot do, a woman proof it for us
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Fistop: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Very true.
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by anibi9674: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
ok
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Are you sure?
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by superstar1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
God will bless your home, children and lineage ma.

Well done, God -fearing Omoluabi and great daughter of Oduduwa.

@Mynd44 FP please

We need to celebrate this friend of the Nigerian masses and a God fearing human being.
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by drafo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is not the first time the gas station will surprise the masses; my first experience with them dated back to 2012 during the period of occupy Nigeria

All other stations were selling at 300-400/litre I got full tank at there station in technical area osogbo at the normal pump price then

Last Monday(18th/December)while driving to work I filled my tank again at a rate of 143/litre am still using the fuel till this evening am typing
Apart from having masses in mind; they have accurate fuel gauge; there 1 litre is 1 not 0.99

May GOD bless the establishment the more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by delpee(f): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
May God bless her and her family abundantly. She's foever blessed.

How come other marketers want a price increase? Greed or she's getting her supply from a different source?

1 Like

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
you're a liar

3 Likes

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by ASecondChance: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Troll

2 Likes

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by SmallmebigGod: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
It must be the local manager that did that .
I have seen Bovas sell at official price in their branches in different regions. I was told she refines crude herself, so I heard o
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by Exjoker(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
If this is true then...
Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by 989900: 12:11am On Dec 26, 2017
The loyalty to the Bovas brand especially in Ibadan, is second to none -- that is how you build a brand, a name: honesty.

P.S. I know the family from afar . . . we were neighbours in the 90s.

Re: #BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria by realborn(m): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2017
Amazing..... smiley smiley

10 years ago, Arc. Bamidele O. Samson the husband was primarily consumed with making Architectural (physical) models. We engaged his services at the time. I remember visiting his large compund and sighting quite a number of very old defunct cars reminiscent of his success as an astute Architect in the 80s. N500k was quite a significant sum to him at the time. He ensured every kobo due was paid promptly.

Few years after, I noticed his company had ventured into downstream oil and gas. I was stunned to find out it was the same BOVAS. The process leading to the paradigm shift, I can't tell. Perhaps his sagacious wife, Mrs V. A. Samson who had excelled as a staff in the oil & gas industry drove the success factor.

However, I am very convinced of his integrity. I think his company was one of the few that emerged unscathed during the (scuttled) subsidy scam assessment under the last administration.

Kudos!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 / News Alert: Okorocha And Son In-law Dump Apc For Sdp / Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Leads In 17 States Comfortably, See The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.