Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hit Or Miss To This Hairstyle By A Slay Queen As She Celebrates Xmas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hit Or Miss To This Hairstyle By A Slay Queen As She Celebrates Xmas (919 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) / EndSARS Hairstyle By A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit Or Miss To This Hairstyle By A Slay Queen As She Celebrates Xmas by zion69(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Once you spot this photo, the hair style draws you first.
We all know this is a festive period and a lot of things are bound to happen/surface.
So this one is one Xmas photo abi? Well I won't be the judge.
Judge by yourself, comment below.

Credit : Zion Adebisi Blog

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/hit-or-miss-to-this-hairstyle-by-a-slay-queen-as-she-celebrates-xmas/

Re: Hit Or Miss To This Hairstyle By A Slay Queen As She Celebrates Xmas by zion69(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Trash joor

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Hit Or Miss To This Hairstyle By A Slay Queen As She Celebrates Xmas by labanj1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ladies and unnecessary load.
Re: Hit Or Miss To This Hairstyle By A Slay Queen As She Celebrates Xmas by Khd95(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Madness

What if she go mistakenly step on her fake hair and she comes falling down like a pack of cards

Some girls don use relaxer finish the fish brain they have.

(1) (Reply)

See The Perfect Description Of Girls These Days (pix) / How Can I Look Good On A Budget Biko Guys Do You Agree With This Video ? / Stylish Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.