Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work (1634 Views)

Kotlin Releases Jetpack Compose To Build Android Uis For Desktops / Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. / Top 10 Jetpack Wordpress Plugin Features (for Real Wordpress Visitor Statistics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work by Dajugba: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hello fellow Blogger good evening. Please I need solution to solve this problem my "jetpack theme enhancement" refuses to work. And that has made any theme I install not to show front page or inside post pictures on opera. It was working before, but suddenly stopped for few months back. I have deleted it, reinstalled but remain desame. I have contacted my host service to ask if it was deactivate from my host account with them, but they insist it was not from their end. Anyone with idea about this should help. Thanks
Re: Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work by hostkobo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dajugba:

Hello fellow Blogger good evening. Please I need solution to solve this problem my "jetpack theme enhancement" refuses to work. And that has made any theme I install not to show front page or inside post pictures on opera. It was working before, but suddenly stopped for few months back. I have deleted it, reinstalled but remain desame. I have contacted my host service to ask if it was deactivate from my host account with them, but they insist it was not from their end. Anyone with idea about this should help. Thanks

Hi,

can you explain the problem you observe properly: "that has made any theme I install not to show front page or inside post pictures on opera. "

regards
HK
Re: Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work by Dajugba: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2017
hostkobo:

Hi,

can you explain the problem you observe properly: "that has made any theme I install not to show front page or inside post pictures on opera. "

regards
HK

Several theme I have install are not mobile friendly on Opera mobile. Because jetpack on my site is refusing to enhance theme . Even after delete and innstall.. If you visit my site with opera on your phone, you cannot see the pictures on front page. Do you have solution? ??
Re: Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work by hostkobo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hi,

Well, I dont use Opera on my phone and Opera isn't available for my phone either.

But what is this you say: "Because jetpack on my site is refusing to enhance theme ".

do you have to use Jetpack?

if you disable JetPack, does your theme work?

regards
HK
Re: Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work by Dmayor7(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dajugba:

Several theme I have install are not mobile friendly on Opera mobile. Because jetpack on my site is refusing to enhance theme . Even after delete and innstall.. If you visit my site with opera on your phone, you cannot see the pictures on front page. Do you have solution? ??

deactivate jetpack and use an good theme from a good and reliable theme author.

I recommend mythemeshop.com for your mobile responsive themes.
Re: Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work by Dajugba: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dmayor7:

deactivate jetpack and use an good theme from a good and reliable theme author.
I recommend mythemeshop.com for your mobile responsive themes.

Thanks Bro. Happy New year in Advance! I am grateful.
Re: Help!!! Jetpack Theme Enhancement Refuses To Work by Dajugba: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
hostkobo:
Hi,

Well, I dont use Opera on my phone and Opera isn't available for my phone either.

But what is this you say: "Because jetpack on my site is refusing to enhance theme ".

do you have to use Jetpack?

if you disable JetPack, does your theme work?

regards
HK

Yes.
But still do not show front page pictures.

when I was using "woow theme " it doesn't show front page pictures on opera. Then what I did was to use "Theme enhancement" on jetpack setting and it became mobile friendly on opera device. But during October I noticed it deactivated on it own, several efforts to make it work became futile, then I had to pay someone I contacted here to sell me newspaper theme, but that didn't solve it. I later realized the theme is not activated I later paid someone to activate it, but did not work. I recently installed newspaper 8.5 but still desame. So I had to post it here to know if anyone may have similar problem.

(1) (Reply)

1month Old UK Google Adsense Account For Sale @ A Giveaway Price / 30mg Phentermine. Cheap Phentermine Cod. Phentermine Free Shipping. / Get Free Web Trafic To Your Web Or Blog 100% FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.