Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NASU Please Come Back From Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU Please Come Back From Strike (1114 Views)

Crack In ASUU, As Medical Lecturers Distance Selves From Strike / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike / SSANU, NASU, NAT Meet On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASU Please Come Back From Strike by HolyPaul: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
I Just Cant Believe This Non Academic Staff Union (NASU) Is On Strike In This Country And No One Is Talking About It. Not Even Fg, Not Universities, Not Ministry Of Education Not Even Bloggers. I Just Cant Imagine Myself My Clearance Is At A Halt Cuz They Are On Strike, Pls If This Is Affecting You Lets Join Hands And Raise Awareness #Bring Back Our Nasu

1 Like

Re: NASU Please Come Back From Strike by Rubzz(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2017
I Read From Naij That Last Week They Met With FG But The Meeting Ended In Deadlock, All Want Is For Them To Resume So that Our Department Will Place Our Press Release, Without Them We Cant Collect Our Result. And This Is A Country That Is Faced With Insurgents That Is Against Western Education, One Will Start To Wonder Who Is The Enemy
Re: NASU Please Come Back From Strike by herbert7: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Korea charges all students, whether Korean nationals or international students, the same tuition. In addition to offering master’s degrees that are more affordable than those in English-speaking countries, the Korean government, Korean universities, and several private foundations provide many scholarship programs specifically designated for international students.

Tuition and Program Duration

Tuition scholarship ranges from 1100 -1500$ per semester for Masteral and PHD programs (50% discount) tuition is paid on arrival..

Master’s courses generally require two or more years to complete. Most master’s degrees require coursework, an exam, and a thesis.
Requirements
Transcript of record
International passport (valid for 6month)
Degree certificate
National identity card
Bank statement from sponsors (18000usd )it's equivalent in any currency
Sponsorship letter
National identity card or international passport data pageof your parents or sponsor .

Academic Year

The academic year in Korea begins with spring semester in late February to early March till June.
Each semester is 16 weeks (4 Month ). Fall semester begins in early September and runs through the end of December .

And student are allowed to work 20hrs a week, and full time during vacation. Work isn't a problem in Korea cos there r lots of work embark on.
For undergraduate programs the University may require you to take up a Korean language course before direct entry to any course.
Korean language program starts March-May, june-Aug, September -November every year, and you are required to pay tuition at least 2 semesters of 1year before the University will send you an admission letter.for only Korean language students...

Requirements for language program
Recent completed waec or neco not later than 2years
Bank statement and sponsorship letter (10000usd )
International passport data page or identity card page of sponsor
International passport valid for 6month.

Contact me as well, if u will Ned an assistance to study in Philippines.

Do not hesitate to contact me if u need my assistance.

Call +821059263529,
Wattsapp +639064799790,
hmolokwu@yahoo.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: NASU Please Come Back From Strike by Fairezest: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
I cant blieve it to the more they ignore them the more they want to strike. Bring back our nasu. I can't see how school activities would run without them
Re: NASU Please Come Back From Strike by Fairezest: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Have u ever felt so depressed and useless. Like I thought okay I really dont have any talent. So school, is just the way, read, get good grades, then continue schooling and find a way to make money being a professional student. But with these incessant strikes plaguing the university. I feel so empty and useless, laying around in the house. Wanting to do something, but not knowing what. Getting motivated to go out there and do something as a youth but not knowing the direction to channel this passion to. I would call my story undirected passion. I know I want to do something but do not know what. Thank you ASUU and nasu, of course sarcastically.

1 Like

Re: NASU Please Come Back From Strike by IBBG(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
it also baffles me that they are not been given attention, when what they are demanding for is their legitimate rights

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ – Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / Summary Text For Jamb, Waec, Neco And Post Utme Art Students / Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.