Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises (35349 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures) / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by BeReaSonAble(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

I can say more. If you guys continue this way, I mean with all the looting and corruption in your lives, I guarantee you will even surpass Germany, Switzerland, and the US. grin
those countries are no match for us na
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Bollinger(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
those countries are no match for us na

They know. Which is why the whole world respects nigeria as the best nation in the world. cheesy
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by BeReaSonAble(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

They know. Which is why the whole world respects nigeria as the best nation in the world. cheesy
thanks for knowing this.
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Bollinger(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
thanks for knowing this.

I am not the only one ooo. The whole world does. I give credit to people like you who's mental acumen is second to none and are using it for the good of the country. grin
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by BeReaSonAble(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

I am not the only one ooo. The whole world does. I give credit to people like you who's mental acumen is second to none and are using it for the good of the country. grin
we've started transferring intellectually to help other countries
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Bollinger(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
we've started transferring intellectually to help other countries

Haaaa. No oooo. I beg leave your high intellect there in nigeria where it is most needed. Saner countries won't know to handle it if you start "transferring" it I beg. grin
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by BeReaSonAble(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Haaaa. No oooo. I beg leave your high intellect there in nigeria where it is most needed. Saner countries won't know to handle it if you start "transferring" it I beg. grin
oh seems you don't know this, many countries are really asking for it.
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Bollinger(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
oh seems you don't know this, many countries are really asking for it.

I know but on their behalf, I am begging you to keep the transferable intellect in tact for Nigerians and Nigerians alone. The world will be better off for it. The world cannot afford supper powered corruption everywhere. grin
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by BeReaSonAble(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

I know but on their behalf, I am begging you to keep the transferable intellect in tact for Nigerians and Nigerians alone. The world will be better off for it. The world cannot afford supper powered corruption everywhere. grin
ok now I understand, you don't want more super power countries. we'll keep reigning
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Bollinger(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
ok now I understand, you don't want more super power countries. we'll keep reigning

Exactly. Keep reigning the nigeria way.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by BeReaSonAble(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bollinger:

Exactly. Keep reigning the nigeria way.
ok. thanks
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Bollinger(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
ok. thanks

You are very welcome. Anything for a brother living in a corrupt country. grin
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Dotwillis1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
deomelo:

Focus on the 1 year salary he's owing ekiti people...

Abi na pump machine ekiti people go carry go bank to deposit, to pay for food and rent, to pay for school fees?

Abeg shut up with that roadside camera man pump show rubbish.
is he the only Governor owning state salary?
atleast he is his helping out in this fuel problem period and showing off on camera...
what's stopping your Useless grandfather Buhari or the governor of your state from helping out in this scarcity and show off too

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by loomer: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
deomelo:

Obviously, you know nothing about ekiti apart from the roadside comedy and cameraman show...

Yet you no talk about governors wey better pass am.

Chairman if u let hate rule your life I sorry for u
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by castrol180(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
gannod:

Dr. Omotosho

He wasn't using that walking stick few years ago during fayose campaign. It was him and others with fayose himself that shared rice in bags and 2k to everybody with voters card that year and he really tried then for the man(Governor).

But what is his present portfolio now under fayose?
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
aamstih:
Hi Spaxon, I 'have seen what I was looking for', are you in Lagos?

I went to Akwaibom for the holidays...

Would be back on Sunday..
How're u
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2017

Ehen!
You are fine.

Tanchu sire,,,

Shebi d picture is full grin
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
badebillions:

Lies I have been turning my phone upside down to view your interiors....

Ur phone screen is not big ooo
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Enmas078:

merry Xmas
same to you dearie...
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
badebillions:

Ofe wo obo spaxon... Irun yeuyeu lowanbe
Werey
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2017

cheesy

Agbaya
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:

Ur phone screen is not big ooo

Ah!! Hmmm hope it's not the... type below?

Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by aamstih: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2017
I am awesome dear.

I hope you're enjoying the serene ambience over there?

Ensure you Bring Ekpang Nkukwo and other goodies for us cheesy.

BTW, whats your ETA and where should I pick you up, MMA or GIGM Ipaja?

Spaxon:
I went to Akwaibom for the holidays...

Would be back on Sunday..
How're u
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
aamstih:
I am awesome dear.

I hope you're enjoying the serene ambience over there?

Ensure you Bring Ekpang Nkukwo and other goodies for us cheesy.

BTW, whats your ETA and where should I pick you up, MMA or GIGM Ipaja?

Lol ekpang nkukwo is sure....

MMA Sunday 31st
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by aamstih: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Me am not joking o o grin

All things being equal, What time would you be touching down?

Btw, visibility has been very poor in Uyo... Lots of departures either delayed or cancelled.

Make I no derail sha, kindly reply to your DM...

Spaxon:

Lol ekpang nkukwo is sure....

MMA Sunday 31st
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
aamstih:
Me am not joking o o grin

All things being equal, What time would you be touching down?

Btw, visibility has been very poor in Uyo... Lots of departures either delayed or cancelled.

Make I no derail sha, kindly reply to your DM...

no word from Dana Air yet.....

So the flights heddle should stand...

Oh no baby I don't reply PMs

I'm sorry
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by aamstih: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
All right dear.

Since you don't reply pm's, do you want me to open a thread that we would use in communicating or should we continue here? sad

Spaxon:
no word from Dana Air yet.....

So the flights heddle should stand...

Oh no baby I don't reply PMs

I'm sorry
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by Spaxon(f): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
aamstih:
All right dear.

Since you don't reply pm's, do you want me to open a thread that we would use in communicating or should we continue here? sad

nah I don't wantu to derail o..

Open a thread
Mention me. And we're good to go.

Sure so nobody peeps...

ASAP
Re: Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises by aamstih: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lolz... On it...

The Ekpang must be sweet o cool

Spaxon:
nah I don't wantu to derail o..

Open a thread
Mention me. And we're good to go.

Sure so nobody peeps...

ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah / Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara / Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.