Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Advice To The Vp Statement At Lekki Petrol Station - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Advice To The Vp Statement At Lekki Petrol Station (1158 Views)

Breaking! Huge Explosion Rocks Petrol Station In Lagere, Ile Ife / My Sister Is Refusing My Advice Of Not Taking Two Teenage Girls To Live With Her / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To The Vp Statement At Lekki Petrol Station by olaodun: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
My REACTION TO THE VP STATEMENT AT THE PETROL STATION AT LEKKI
We appreciate the concern and the empathy of the VP but Nigeria has been suffering for long, No fuel, No electricity I could not make a call or receive messages . The questions are why can we build new refineries?, why can we use railway to lift fuel ?and when will Nigerians have 24/7 light when are we going to get prepaid meter to every houses in Nigeria I am just tired of suffering

(1) (Reply)

Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Empowers His Constituents With Frying Pan / Daily Memoirs Quote Of The March 26 2018 / Thank God... At Least There Will Be "Meaningful" News On Fp Again (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.