Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price (4223 Views)

Can I Withdraw My Bitcoins From An Exchange? / How To Make Bitcoins Selling Digital Products / How Do I Recover My Bitcoins Back Fromm My Previous Address? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Jacobzsky: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bros waiting on you
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Spetzzy7:
Send me your number please , let me call

07014031970. I have reduced minimum amount to $250
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
bignero:

thanks man and God bless

07014031970. That's my number.. Please you people should be careful, some bad people might see this as a window to defraud other people in between am not an exchanger
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by lakesidepapa(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
nonsman07:

07014031970. That's my number.. Please you people should be careful, some bad people might see this as a window to defraud other people in between am not an exchanger

U could have pointed to me directly Mr, Im done with him and there is no harm...
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
The account added almost extra $6000 this afternoon , maybe I should leave it and watch.. But will still sell thou.. I have a very bad feeling that this drop. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
lakesidepapa:

U could have pointed to me directly Mr, Im done with him and there is no harm...

Sorry I was not referring to you, we all know there are alot of bad people in this forum. Am sorry if I offended you
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacobzsky:
Bros waiting on you

Check your account. Funds have been transferred. You could have just emailed me instead of posting here grin

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Jacobzsky: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
nonsman07:

Check your account. Funds have been transferred. You could have just emailed me instead of posting here grin

Ok I don See m sori 4 ma impatience, I send perfectmoney to you first n d tin fear me. Nice doin biz wit u will buy more tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by AnthonyAk(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buy bitcoins yourself. Something smells fishy.

Buy bitcoin with luno https://www.luno.com/invite/C8XKH, transfer to Binance www.binance.com/?ref=12370106 and exchange for smaller currencies.
or
buy ether with coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a29c1ac11c9ea030204a5bf and transfer to binance

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Jacobzsky: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
AnthonyAk:

Buy bitcoin with luno https://www.luno.com/invite/C8XKH, transfer to Binance www.binance.com/?ref=12370106 and exchange for smaller currencies.
or
buy ether with coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a29c1ac11c9ea030204a5bf and transfer to binance

Advert seen
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by danfodriver85: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
AnthonyAk:

or

And u re sharing referral links..LOL...go and get busy. nobody complained of any ill deeds
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacobzsky:

Ok I don See m sori 4 ma impatience, I send perfectmoney to you first n d tin fear me. Nice doin biz wit u will buy more tomorrow

My pleasure
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by AnthonyAk(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
danfodriver85:

And u re sharing referral links..LOL...go and get busy. nobody complained of any ill deeds

0.5 bitcoin later and counting wink
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Jacobzsky: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
AnthonyAk:

0.5 bitcoin later and counting wink

Next joke please. 0.5btc that's over $7000 just to refer people to a website. Abeg turn dis ur dodo e don dey burn
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by AnthonyAk(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacobzsky:

Next joke please. 0.5btc that's over $7000 just to refer people to a website. Abeg turn dis ur dodo e don dey burn

Unfortunately I can't take screenshots on binance. But the leading referrer on there is at 60 btc. Last week it was 40.

Frankly I don't need referrals, I buy any currencies the regular way, I only i copy and paste the same message that people on other forums ask me about alt coins.

Oh referral number 11 just signed up.
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
AnthonyAk:

Unfortunately I can't take screenshots on binance. But the leading referrer on there is at 60 btc. Last week it was 40.

Frankly I don't need referrals, I buy any currencies the regular way, I only i copy and paste the same message that people on other forums ask me about alt coins.

Oh referral number 11 just signed up.

Continue with your advertisement but please look for another thread

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by AnthonyAk(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacobzsky:

Lol account created just last week on the same day as @Danfodriver85 ,lol OP might be talking to him self.Lets see the blockchain address of the transactions
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by CruzJoe(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
nonsman07:
I have 8 btc to sell in exchange for perfectmoney 1 btc $10,000 perfectmoney. Current price as at this moment is 13665 . Price was at 17,000+ when I bought it and I fear it would decline more. I need to keep my cash in perfectmoney so I can monitor the movement. I have lost alot already embarassed embarassed cry

Bro, I take God beg u...don't sell now.... there is an incoming BTC hardfork on 28 of this month... It will make BTC move in an uptrend movement... HODL UR BTC TILL AFTER THIS HARDFORK....U can now sell after the hard fork cox the uptrend will reverse to downtrend....

even if it didn't reach to ur buy prize....am very sure it will will be more than what it is now.

HANG ON BRO......or U convert it to USDTH if ur making use of bittrex exchange

But wait till after the 28th hard fork

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by CruzJoe(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Guys especially the new ones in crpto business.. pls becareful ....don't buy bitcoin anyhow online especially all these social media like nairaland,Facebook and co...U might get scammed....

Don't even buy from OP or any other person trying to sell to U here......

Most of this people saying "thank U, I have received the coin" might be a planned deal....with the person selling,so u can come and buy too and they MAY scam U.

DON'T BUY BITCOIN HERE...THERE IS A GENERAL LEGIT WEBSITE WHERE PEOPLE BUY BITCOIN with NAIRA..... e.g luno.com and remitano.com

BECAREFUL PLS

6 Likes

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by CruzJoe(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
I perceive SCAM in this thread.

pls moderators come and watch this thread.... If possible.. TAKE IT DOWN...

1 Like

Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by sKeetz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
These thread reeks of an impending scam about to happen.

8btc my left nyansh

If you had 8btc and wanted to sell, you wouldn't even come here. undecided
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why do Nigerians are scam in everything? Pathetic
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
CruzJoe:

Bro, I take God beg u...don't sell now.... there is an incoming BTC hardfork on 28 of this month... It will make BTC move in an uptrend movement... HODL UR BTC TILL AFTER THIS HARDFORK....U can now sell after the hard fork cox the uptrend will reverse to downtrend....

even if it didn't reach to ur buy prize....am very sure it will will be more than what it is now.

HANG ON BRO......or U convert it to USDTH if ur making use of bittrex exchange

But wait till after the 28th hard fork

Thanks buddy
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Samuelojonla123(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
nonsman07:
I have 8 btc to sell in exchange for perfectmoney 1 btc $10,000 perfectmoney. Current price as at this moment is 13665 . Price was at 17,000+ when I bought it and I fear it would decline more. I need to keep my cash in perfectmoney so I can monitor the movement. I have lost alot already embarassed embarassed cry
please can you enlighten me about Bitcoin because I want to invest in it. I will be grateful.
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Samuelojonla123:
please can you enlighten me about Bitcoin because I want to invest in it. I will be grateful.

07014031970 contact me
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by tayecrypto: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
join my telegram group for legit bitcoin investment programs
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by greatcheer(f): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Pls who can enlighten me on how to make profits with daily trading of bitcoins
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by Twirelex: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
nonsman07:

07014031970 contact me
boss, i trust and believe that you're not a scam, i am in a dire need of money, pls hlep me with some btc....
you can help me with any amount.. nothing is too small...

1331fJJtV7EZjKgdp8JR1dppkZcob8LgCA

thanks and God bless
Re: Dumping My Bitcoins. Selling Below Market Price by tobe4real(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please can a good samaritan be nice and elucidate the difference between btc that costs 400naira for 1and the one that is worth about $1500...thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Your Skrill & Neteller Funded Instantly Using Nairaswipe.com / What Percentage Do You Pay As Commission For Every Buy and Sell Deals on NSE? / Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.