Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? (620 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by Timarodear(f): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, it has been long and we haven't heard anything about sister Kemi and no one is asking questions. Please I am not her follower or even a fan but just a concerned Nigerian because I realized we are celebrating Christmas and nothing is heard of her even when other celebrities are posting Christmas picture.
So please someone should kindly update me on her whereabouts and probably how she's faring. Thanks.

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by Nwaoma198(f): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2017
What's your business about her?
Re: Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by Neminc: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2017
She's in detention in port Harcourt prisons
Re: Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by lalasticlala(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Though she talks too much & anyhow, I like her. Especially her accent & boldness.

Abeg make una help beg that PH pastor to forgive & release the lady. After all, is he not supposed to preach forgiveness as a born again Christian?

Re: Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by Yusfunoble(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Chai!! See what bad mouth cause!
Re: Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by daveP(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2017
Pastor's jazz@work ba. But at least she kee turkey na. wine dey...
Re: Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2017
That's true o... Aunty Kemi is one of the Nigerian journalist I so much admire but aunty is too loquacious. The last time she made it into the news was about her sojourn in the Port Harcourt prison.

I couldn't even summon the courage of asking her Dad about her whereabout when I saw the old man few days ago. I'm sure aunty would soon be back and better.
Re: Breaking News: KEMI OLUNLOYO Not Celebrating Christmas? by Emyogalanya: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Timarodear:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, it has been long and we haven't heard anything about sister Kemi and no one is asking questions. Please I am not her follower or even a fan but just a concerned Nigerian because I realized we are celebrating Christmas and nothing is heard of her even when other celebrities are posting Christmas picture.
So please someone should kindly update me on her whereabouts and probably how she's faring. Thanks.

cc: Lalasticlala
IS SHE A CELEBRITY? HOPE I'M THE ONLY WHO NOTICED THIS ERROR

Chapter 40, Happy Brthday To Me, Says Nigeria Crafty Filmmaker Mercy Aigbe / Women Are Their Own Worst Enemies? Case Study Of Toke Makinwa's Experience / Funny Mark Angel And Emmanuella Comedy: Who Is Your Pastor? – VIDEO