Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,338 members, 7,826,347 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma (38676 Views)

Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Artistree: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
here in antatical we don't knw him
You cannor even spell Antarctic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Tugsramm(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Artistree:
You cannor even spell Antarctic grin grin grin grin grin
a mistake tanks bt...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by atilla(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ugosample:

You want make Ghana heat finish am? lol

Lol. Na him talk say mans can never be hot.
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Leonbonapart(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:
That mans not hot song is an overhyped piece of _shit
thought I was the only one
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by STILESGANG: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
FrenchWay:
To me, this year, dis guy is greater than Wizkid and Davido combined! No song in the world was more felt than his song... Even Despacito no reach
Do you just type anything that comes to your head without thinking.How can man's not hot with less than 100million views on YouTube not to forget it didn't top the chart in any country be bigger than a song like despacito with almost 5 billion views,Topping the charts of almost fourty countries and spending the most week at no 1 for any song in the USA
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Sheyman007(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Berlyn1:
I am hot grin
Girl is xoxo hot....Me plus you =1...,simple maths
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=NwaChibuzor504 post=63615479]That mans not hot song is an overhyped piece of _shit[/quote

its got millions of views on youtube u still dey struggle for 100 likes here ........wake up]
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Chartey(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:

correctguy101:

"Dazzle them with foolishness" is said for a reason. Not all of us can be smart na.

Life no send, if you have one silly mumu thing people likes, abeg no dull, use am well.

falcon01:
overhyped pile of garbage that's what the song os but hey only nomsense stuffs trend im this generation just take a second and think of it

He's a comedian not a rapper. Song was made to mock rappers. You guys should use Google more.
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Chartey(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
dominique:
One hit wonder artist.
I don't think he can ever come up with another hit likeman's not hot. I still don't understand how and why that song was a hit in the first place.
He's a comedian not a rapper.
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

See you, We love am like that.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by dominique(f): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chartey:

He's a comedian not a rapper.

Ok
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by lonlytroy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
One kind jam like Mans Not Hot
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by correctguy101(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chartey:

He's a comedian not a rapper. Song was made to mock rappers. You guys should use Google more.

No, you should be less serious. You're too seriousundecided
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by femi4: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:
ki lomode e mo

1 Like

Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Damilaresimon25(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Berlyn1:
I am hot grin

Dats an understatement bae...

U are burning with sexiness
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Mission2prosper: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
yeyerolling:
ode. Nose like garden hose
I read this in big Shaq voice. grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Mission2prosper: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Enmas078:

keep loving shit...I pity u
look at your nose.pls take off your jacket @your dp
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Mission2prosper: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ugosample:

You want make Ghana heat finish am? lol
but man can neva be hot undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by PhonePlanet(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
FrenchWay:
To me, this year, dis guy is greater than Wizkid and Davido combined! No song in the world was more felt than his song... Even Despacito no reach

he went from zero to hero in 4 months

from just a regular guy to a world known celeb
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by slimhomiequan(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
The girl told me take off your jacket, i said baby, MAN'S NOT HOT...
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by okonja(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor504:

My brother that is what we call GRACE... I made this statement of yours yesterday as well but at the second thought, I just believe God is wonderful in a way he does his things...Just like the same way "One Corner" trended few months ago. cool
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Enmas078(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mission2prosper:
look at your nose.pls take off your jacket @your dp

na your jacket?
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Ladycloud(f): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
yeyerolling:
ode. Nose like garden hose
lmao grin
Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by Alirauf(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2017
pittoilet:
Michael Dapaah a.k.a Big Shaq returned to his country, Ghana, for the first time in 9-years and according to him, ‘It felt good to touch base’.

The ‘Mans Not Hot ‘ star has also been spending time with his grandma saying,

‘very grateful for all that’s happened this year. But spending Christmas Day with Nana in the motherland has to be my highlight. She looked after me as a baby now time for me to take care of her. Enjoy your day with your family & loved ones’.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/12/mansnothot-big-shaq-visits-homeland-ghana-9-years-shares-photo-grandma/

brov is in Ghana, check d statistics

1 Like

Re: Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma by V0lv0(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
dominique:
One hit wonder artist.
I don't think he can ever come up with another hit likeman's not hot. I still don't understand how and why that song was a hit in the first place.

LOL he made that song as a joke. He himself was surprised at how it blew up. We all thought designers panda was a one hit wonder but the dude is still going strong

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) / Boris Kodjoe Vs Shemar Moore:ATTENTION LADIES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.