Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Phone Not Coming Up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Not Coming Up (548 Views)

I Need A Good Phone Not More Than #60,000 Budget, Any Recommendations? / I Need A Samsung A Series Phone Not More 70k / Itel Java Phone Not Browsing On MTN Network Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Not Coming Up by Sunkyphil(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Please any engineer in the house,my phone fell inside water i removed it immediately dried it for while,then after some time i tried putting it on it wasn't coming up,what could be the problem
Re: Phone Not Coming Up by Litblogger: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Sunkyphil:
Please any engineer in the house,my phone fell inside water i removed it immediately dried it for while,then after some time i tried putting it on it wasn't coming up,what could be the problem

You probably didn't let it dry for long.
Put it in rice. Remove the battery (if it's removable) and the sim and sd card too.

The rice will suck up the water. Leave it for 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Phone Not Coming Up by Sunkyphil(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Litblogger:

You probably didn't let it dry for long.
Put it in rice. Remove the battery (if it's removable) and the sim and sd card too.

The rice will suck up the water. Leave it for 24 hours.
the ba3 is unremoveable sha,will dry it in rice sha.
Re: Phone Not Coming Up by Sunkyphil(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2017
still not coming up after drying it,i just pray it hasnt affected the panel
Re: Phone Not Coming Up by MarkWayne89: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Try to take your phone to a phone repair shop. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do.
Re: Phone Not Coming Up by frank417: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2017
na to born Am Or take am do table tennis bat na
Re: Phone Not Coming Up by Sunkyphil(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Try to take your phone to a phone repair shop. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do.
just did that
Re: Phone Not Coming Up by Sunkyphil(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2017
frank417:
na to born Am Or take am do table tennis bat na
sense fall on u
Re: Phone Not Coming Up by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
The 10 best smartphones you can buy right now — ranked by price

There are dozens of good smartphones out there these days, and while that may be a good thing for consumers, it's also become easy to get lost when looking for something new.

There are dozens of manufacturers, including old tech giants, startups, and even newcomers from Asia, and the market has never been more saturated.

This is why we wanted to make a simple list, which divides smartphones in five categories — high, mid-high, midrange, mid-low, and low end — that are separated by a combined mix of price and quality.

Each category has a winner and a runner-up — this obviously means that some great devices are missing, as each category would have way more than just two contenders.

If you are shopping for a new smartphone and need a simple guide to make your way through the sea of handsets out there, look no further.

Low-end, winner: Moto E4 Plus ( £150 / $180)
Read more@ http://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/the-10-best-smartphones-you-can-buy.html

Re: Phone Not Coming Up by Sunkyphil(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
just got back from the engineer,he said the screen is affected,the phone is only displaying the sensor light embarassed

(1) (Reply)

HMDs Nokia 6 2018 Already Receiving Android 8.0 Oreo Update Before Official Sale / Itel Debuts Three Smartphones On Android™ Oreo™ System (go Edition) In Nigeria / Hu Sabi App To Stream Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.