Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile – Paul Okoye Reveals (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile – Paul Okoye Reveals (watch) (556 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile – Paul Okoye Reveals (watch) by exclusiveppGod: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Site: Exclusivepp.com.ng

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/begged-wizkid-davido-reconcile-paul-okoye-reveals/

Popular show promoter and co-owner of Triple MG, Paul Okoye aka Oga Paulo, has revealed the role he played in the reconciliation of Wizkid and Davido. The two music super stars had earlier given an impression that there was beef between them, until they shocked Nigerians with a joint performance at the recently organised Wizkid concert.

The revered promoter revealed via his Intagram post, how he begged the two artistes to reconcile. He described their reconciliation as his Christmas and New year present.

CLICK ON THE SOURCE LINK BELLOW TO WATCH.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/begged-wizkid-davido-reconcile-paul-okoye-reveals/

Re: I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile – Paul Okoye Reveals (watch) by Authoreety: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2017
G
Re: I Begged Wizkid & Davido To Reconcile – Paul Okoye Reveals (watch) by akinreals: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2017
And you cannot reconcile with your twin brother huh? God is watching you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Found Dead. Husband Alleged As Prime Suspect / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / [ND Gist] Tiwa Savage: Singer Chills By The Poolside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.