Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) (900 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Ruby Ojiakor Celebrates Her Birthday On Christmas Day (Pictures) / Raheem Sterling Wishes Osita Iheme A Happy Birthday On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) by jiblotech: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2017
The young pretty Nigerian girl known as Sheyi Fash uses sweet words to express her gratitude to her loved ones to celebrate her birthday.

She posted this on her facebook wall:

"Wow!!!The journey of 365 days has ended again… I started a year’s journey on the 26th day of dec in d year 2016 and has ended today.Two things re happening to me today, firstly i'm ending a year's journey nd secondly i am starting a new one.

First and foremost my utmost gratitute goes to GOD for his mercies that endures forever in my life, for sparing my life till date, for seeing me through a year's journey and for even bringing me into dis world. I thank my father for taking d responsibility to take care of me as his daughter, for his advice, his sponsor both academically and in my career and for treating me like a queen.

To d best mother in the world, a mum like no other, I say a very big thank u for all d knowledge, displine and good moral conduct u impacted into my life, thanks to u I ve d knowledge of any kind of trade u ve made me who i am today, u re d best mother in d world, "I LOVE U MUMMY".

As I am growing by d day nd by d year i will always keep u both in mind.To my siblings I say a very big thank u for making me knw how to give. My love for u both has no bounds. To ajibola jiblo my web teacher, my manner teacher nd as i will always say, "my other half" thank u very much for ur inspiration nd helps u rendered me wen i needed it d most.To my bestie of life in person of adejoke olaitan thanks a lot cant luv u less. to my padi of life nd my duplicate in person barakanero i love u so much, thanks for d love nd care .u all made my year, i love u all till infinty. to my beautiful self, i believe in u, to my younger self i wish u a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Hurray!!!"

https://www..com/nigerian-girl-uses-heartwarming-post-celebrate-birthday-fb-see-posts/

Re: A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) by cruzita(f): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Better pikin
Re: A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) by jiblotech: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2017
abi nah

cruzita:
Better pikin
Re: A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) by williamdeluxe(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
9ce sets of teeth
Re: A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
So how this one take turn her to celebrity
Re: A Nigerian Girl Uses Heartwarming Post To Celebrate Her Birthday On FB (seepost) by jiblotech: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Update:eniola Badmus Shows Off 200k Cash For Whoever Finds Her Famous Dog Cavali / Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Reveals Two Places She Would Like To Be Touched / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Having A New Man Whom She Loves And Submits To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.