Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Restructuring: Youth Advise To Drop Buhari, APC, In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Youth Advise To Drop Buhari, APC, In 2019 (347 Views)

Sheikh Gumi To CJN: Leave Sharia Alone, Talk About Restructuring / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring: Youth Advise To Drop Buhari, APC, In 2019 by NFFGG: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
In a statement made available on his facebook page, the national president of the council of concerned youth of Nigeria, pst Olumide Akinrinlola, has advised Nigerian youths not to vote president Buhari and APC in 2019 if Nigeria must be restructured in returning to path of true federalism.

Read below the full statement:

An Open Letter To Nigerian Youth

One thing is very obvious which majority of our youths share in common base on the review of individuals' comments on social and conventional media. And that thing is the request for the restructuring of Nigeria which I also think is long over due.

I think this agitation is acceptable to the people of south east, south west, south south, north central and some other parts of the north except the core northerners who oppose it due to tribal sentiments because their son, president Buhari, is presently in charge of governance in Nigeria which we all understood.

My take is that, since president Buhari and his party, APC, are not ready to allow the restructuring of Nigeria to take place, It is my advice that the youth of this country should look for a presidential aspirant come 2019 who is ready to restructure this incompatible marriage call Nigeria and engage the youths for good governance instead of recycling this present political class who are old enough to be our grand fathers.

Such aspirant must believe in the restructuring of Nigeria and the person must include that in his manifeststoes during electioneering campaign for us to know his plans for Nigerians and not this manner of leaders who were not prepared for governance which led to the reason this present administration has failed the country due to lack of preparation for governance.

The continuous fighting and insulting of one another on social media due to tribal and religious sentiments will not solve our problems. Our youths should arise and think outside the box.

2019 is our only opportunity in taking the first steps for the restructuring of Nigeria by voting a man who believes in the restructuring of this country in returning Nigeria to the part of true federalism.

While wishing our people Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance, I wish to state that our youths should wake up from their slumber and brace up for the challenges ahead.

Together, we can produce a new Nigeria.

Thanks.

Signed:

Pst Olumide Akinrinlola, National President Council of Concerned Youth of Nigeria (COCYON)
Re: Restructuring: Youth Advise To Drop Buhari, APC, In 2019 by agwom(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good
Re: Restructuring: Youth Advise To Drop Buhari, APC, In 2019 by otosa(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hope u are not campaigning for Atiku? And beside if the candidate promised us restructuring and do other wise when he got there what would we do. To me I support the idea and camping for that must be kick off now. NO restructuring no election.
Re: Restructuring: Youth Advise To Drop Buhari, APC, In 2019 by otosa(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hope u are not campaigning for somebody who you and I ? And beside if the candidate promised us restructuring and do other wise when he got there what would we do. To me I support the idea and camping for that must be kick off now. NO restructuring no election.
Re: Restructuring: Youth Advise To Drop Buhari, APC, In 2019 by Paperwhite(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Even youths in the Nigerian political scene are a big disgrace and disappointment.See Yahaya Bello of Kogi State

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Major Stories Or Events That Happened In Nigeria 2017 / Online Community Cries Out As Police Arrest Online Publisher Daniel Elombah / Sen. Uchendu Urges Religious, Traditional Leaders To Join Cries Against Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.