Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot (42070 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Basketmouth, Russell Peters And Just Sul Meet (Photo) / Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot by faithogiga(m): 2:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Clarence's been in the game since 1999. He's rise to prominence wasn't overnight. While he's the leading act of his brand, he has a mad in-house creative guys.

Among his tools of trade is adobe after effects. If you are a motion professional or just an hobbyist, you will find it awesome. As i am on the information sharing side of things, I got a link to get an after effects beginners course for free.

Here is it - http://activeation.com/4mct

Re: PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot by faithogiga(m): 2:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Clarence's been in the game since 1999. He's rise to prominence wasn't overnight. While he's the leading act of his brand, he has a mad in-house creative guys.

Among his tools of trade is adobe after effects. If you are a motion professional or just an hobbyist, you will find it awesome. As i am on the information sharing side of things, I got a link to get an after effects beginners course for FREE.

Here is it - http://activeation.com/4mct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.