Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Freelance Services For Entrepreneurs. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Freelance Services For Entrepreneurs. (449 Views)

These Investors Are Looking For Entrepreneurs To Invest In / Web Tech Website Development Promo. 50% Off Prices For Entrepreneurs / Google Launchpad Accelerator For Entrepreneurs In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Services For Entrepreneurs. by Petpacy2k: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys, my name is sunny obinna and i am the CEO of www.sonypark360.net, I'm designed this website in order to satisfy my fellow young entrepreneurs and nigerians to build or design or do most things they want online. That is I'm here to provide freelance services for entrepreneurs. My services includes website design and web development, SEO, Digital marketing. I'm here to help out in any little way i can to help you design whatever it is you want to design online. Just think about it and give me a picture or sample and i will get it done perfect and professional at a very affordable price. Looking forward to making some great clients here in Nigerian Nairaland. Most of our clients aren't nigerians and i want to encourage us to help our own. I here guys, just feel free to holla at me or simply visit our website on www.sonypark360.net and register to post a job and you will get an immediate response from me right away. So Lets do this. Thank you for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Cloud Based Backup Services Hiring / MEDICAL ADVICE: Dear All. / Iphone VS Samsung: Which Would Survive The Bullet Of An AK47? Watch And Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.