Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It (2370 Views)

It Seems Glo Has Even disconnected itself before the NIN Deadline / Glo Has not Acquired 9mobile / Glo Has Officially Lost It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Glo is the worst network in Nigeria, I am even surprise why they still have subscribers, I have 2G data about to expire today today but I couldn't surf internet since yesterday... Chai! I need to go and throw away my Glo sim.

3 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by marztar(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
LOST WITH PRIDE.

5 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by c1b4(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm you have a point but glo is still the best most especially when it comes to data if your chanced you could see more for yourself Here
Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by GraGra247(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Glo hasn't lost anything. The speed is decent and consistent in many areas. Infact more than 9mobile and MTN.

I've confirmed this myself. But like any other network there are areas and locations that experience annoying slow speeds.

If its slow in your area try another network and constantly send them emails till they improve their speed in your area

18 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by iliyande(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
I understand how you feel but glo is still doing great job over here.
I can't trade my glo sim for any network.

6 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by Pierohandsome: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Glo is working fast and perfectly in Port Harcourt whr i live. Infact better than empty hen

5 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by seyema(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
iliyande:
I can't tvrade my glo sim for any network.
I dey envy you o

5 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by iliyande(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
seyema:

I dey envy you o

cool
Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by gnykelly(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
it is the best.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by ddjay: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mtcheew, glo is very fast in my village, coming to town where I reside,glo ehn, glo slow like snail.mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by Opistorincos(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
y'all complaining about glo do have serious issues, use the network that's good in your geographical location, you won't do that, instead, you'll be looking for awoof data upandan......... keep wasting your

6 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by dustmalik: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Glo is the worst network in Nigeria, I am even surprise why they still have subscribers, I have 2G data about to expire today today but I couldn't surf internet since yesterday... Chai! I need to go and throw away my Glo sim.
I understand your frustration, but until you use Glo 4G, you'll continue to complain. Glo 4G LTE is damn fast

2 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Glo is a snail even on my Camon CX

2 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by benzion72(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Simple thing can you share the data with me 080xxxxxxx when you will only read romance section of nairaland. If you have any slow network try using apn of other network you get a fast one and exhaust your data
Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by GoodiOG(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
iliyande:
Wow, gift me some data please 08053701879
Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by ninovandross(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
sorry bro, I have always had problems with glo but for some unknown reason the thing dey blaze for bayelsa wey I dey serve as in the thing dey fast die

1 Like

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by TeamLeader(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Grand bastards of data grin

1 Like

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by seunlayi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Glo is better than mtn in ibadan

1 Like

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by flyinghorse123: 5:25am On Dec 27, 2017
seunlayi:
Glo is better than mtn in ibadan
Bro you'll say in your area not all over Ibadan Haba! When Ibadan its not a village to not even a town! Na wa for u ooo

2 Likes

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by Roon9(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Dunno what you saying bro, it's decent in my area also the speed is a little above average and it's very very cheap.

1 Like

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by iliyande(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Glo 3g speed in Asokoro

Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by HIScraziness(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2017
iliyande:

Wtf!!
Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by nelsonebby(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
use 4g sim card. old sim card don't browse
Re: In The World Of Internet Surfing, Glo Has Lost It by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Users Need Ur Help / Redmi 9 Or Tecno Pouvoir4 Pro / I Need A Used Phone Between 50-60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.