Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras (5260 Views)

Sheriffdeen: "Lagos, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun carry debt burden of N1.04tr" / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by SouthEastFacts: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Ode!
We have enough of that in Ogun, Lagos and of course Ondo state
Name one oil well in Ondo.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
tafabaloo:

Tell me the number of non indigenous people who were allowed to own an inch piece of land in any state of southeast. Thanks ,while I await your honest response.
Please support one Nigeria and stop hating.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by SouthEastFacts: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
That is if SW still have land to sell.

If Igbos were able to acquire 67% of the lands in Abuja (El Rufai) who then is SW?

We are all one Nigerian!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

If Igbos were able to acquire 67% of the lands in Abuja (El Rufai) who then is SW?

We are all one Nigerian!

Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu grin grin

cc Alariiwo, sekxy, resurgentxtian4

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by ImperialYoruba: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

Tales by moonlight....

Tell that to Orji Uzor Kalu who almost lost his mansion in VI to omonile for calling Lagos a no man's land. He has never repeated the statement after his brush with the law. Go ask him.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by ImperialYoruba: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

We are all one Nigerian!

Yes, we are all ONE NIGERIA.

FESTAC acquisition loading....

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Tell that to Orji Uzor Kalu who almost lost his mansion in VI to omonile for calling Lagos a no man's land. He has never repeated the statement after his brush with the law. Go ask him.
No mans land grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Stingman: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
intruxive:

You mean like u did?
Jumping upandan shouting no lefelendum no erection until buratai did pythone dance on your head.
Thats not courage, thats STUPIDITY!
Watch and learn how people get things achieved

Like you "suffersticated" people achieved restructuring you have been shouting up and down since 1914, abi?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Stingman: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Grandson was making pronouncements from a location 4,519 miles North of Lagos grin grin grin

You no go kill person...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Mrnairalandd: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Name one oil well in Ondo.

Ask google but not Aba version though
Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by SouthEastFacts: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Ask google but not Aba version though
God dried up all oil wells in Ondo. None is flowing now.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Ikengawo: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
live footage of Oduduwa falling from heaven

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by vpaymoney(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Obey the law and stop thinking like Omo-Onile grin grin
This act is obsolete
Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by byemx06(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
land belong to govt according to the law after paying for land is only rented for 99years

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Obdk: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
I am coming up with a proposal to all our states in South West region of Nigeria-Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun state that all lands should only be leased for period of 5years to Non indigenes instead of outright acquisition. In this proposal, Yorubas ll be asked to ask for few documents before a land ll be leased to non-indigenes. A letter from a head of a family and local govt identification should be part of documents to ask for before the transaction even allow to take place.

I strongly believed we need this to prevent non-indigenes from polluting our cultures, traditions, politics and many other things.

It’s high time we come together as Yoruba people and protect our nation within a nation called Nigeria. Let’s create an Odua nation that our children ll be proud of tomorrow.

Moving forward, i will like to read your views about this proposal.

ignorance is yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Obdk: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

There is nothing illegal if i decide to lease my land instead of selling it.

Nothing is illegal in that

Call it whatever you want, it’s our right as people to prevent leeches from polluting our national interest-Yoruba interest.

It’s non of your business.

You can go back to your state and do whatever you want.

the problem is dat d lure of owambe wont allow yoruba fathers.... they love to sell thr only inheritance face me i face you or piece of land to hardworking Emeka and Chinedu.

so they can block road and throw jollof rice and meat party

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by ImperialYoruba: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

No mans land grin grin grin

Yeye. grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Yeye. grin

How you see am na cheesy cheesy
Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by PenSniper: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
I am coming up with a proposal to all our states in South West region of Nigeria-Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun state that all lands should only be leased for period of 5years to Non indigenes instead of outright acquisition. In this proposal, Yorubas ll be asked to ask for few documents before a land ll be leased to non-indigenes. A letter from a head of a family and local govt identification should be part of documents to ask for before the transaction even allow to take place.

I strongly believed we need this to prevent non-indigenes from polluting our cultures, traditions, politics and many other things.

It’s high time we come together as Yoruba people and protect our nation within a nation called Nigeria. Let’s create an Odua nation that our children ll be proud of tomorrow.

I support your idea but for a start, i like to suggest that we ignore whatever comment the children of hate may make here.
Let us give them the treatment they deserve otherwise, they will derail this thread as most of them are internet frauds so are always online like jobless scammers.

Secondly, our main and ultimate focus should be Oduduwa Republic.
We have no sound future in an unrestructured Nigeria as we are yoked together with nations that are too primitive for our good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by DerideGull(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Kwara State is not Yari.ba.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Mrnairalandd: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
PenSniper:

I support your idea but for a start, i like to suggest that we ignore whatever comment the children of hate may make here.
Let us give them the treatment they deserve otherwise, they will derail this thread as most of them are internet frauds so are always online like jobless scammers.

Secondly, our main and ultimate focus should be Oduduwa Republic.
We have no sound future in an unrestructured Nigeria as we are yoked together with nations that are too primitive for our good.

I totally agreed with your submission.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Mrnairalandd: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
byemx06:
land belong to govt according to the law after paying for land is only rented for 99years

If the owner sell it to you, its all yours. However, in this case, my proposal to our house of assemblies is to stop our people to stop selling their lands to non indigenes. we are not selling to you anymore but renting/leasing it to you for few years which is renewable after
Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by T9ksy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
DerideGull:

Kwara State is not Yari.ba.

No, it's biafra.u.d land

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by mightyhaze: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol, al catarrh
Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by mightyhaze: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

We are all one Nigerian!
gbam..

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Ikechuob: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Mrnairalandd does not support One Nigeria.
Mrnairalandd does not support Biafra.
Mrnairalandd does not support Oodua Nation.

Which kind confusion dey reign for this SW sef ? grin grin

They are more confused than Kim Kardashian's butt. Just like Kim's butt don't know whether to stand up or sag, yoruba don't know whether to stand up or sag.

Like wetin they want?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ikechuob:

They are more confused than Kim Kardashian's butt. Just like Kim's butt don't know whether to stand up or sag, yoruba don't know whether to stand up or sag.

Like wetin they want?
BeautifulSE and jagorinho can help us here LMAO

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by ifeoluwa122: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
tafabaloo:

Tell me the number of non indigenous people who were allowed to own an inch piece of land in any state of southeast. Thanks ,while I await your honest response.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Nowenuse: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Ode!

Scotland, Wales and England play against one another at world and continental tournament despite being the same nationals. They are all from different Nations-Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England within a Nation called Great Britain.

In politics, they fight for each country interest within Great Britain. Example, in Scotland, Doctor prescription is free but in England, you pay.

In Scotland, family issues in court could be heard with free legal aid but in England, it’s not free except it involves domestic violence.

As you can see, each country in United Kingdom to its own.

The same thing we are working towards in our great nation called Odua.

Britain is a loosed confederation. How can you compare that setting with Nigeria?
Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by Diademk07: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Obdk:

the problem is dat d lure of owambe wont allow yoruba fathers.... they love to sell thr only inheritance face me i face you or piece of land to hardworking Emeka and Chinedu.

so they can block road and throw jollof rice and meat party

SouthEastFacts:

We are all one Nigerian!

Land without c of o, is that a land?

Yeye. E go do you losers like magic.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras by bkool7(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

There is nothing illegal if i decide to lease my land instead of selling it.

Nothing is illegal in that

Call it whatever you want, it’s our right as people to prevent leeches from polluting our national interest-Yoruba interest.

It’s non of your business.

You can go back to your state and do whatever you want.

Please grow up.
No man is a Island

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SW Will Be Foolish 2023 / Onitsha Port Has it Been ConcessionTo Clarion Shipping West Africa ?-photos / How I Become A Popular Meme- Kayode Ewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.