Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records (1420 Views)

Kashamu: Setting The Records Straight On Ogun State Pdp Executive Committee / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo / PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
I can see that this is now a hot ranging issue on Nairaland which implies that an answer is needed from me as a foremost Igbo defender on this forum. Most times, I feel for the Yoruba nation. Its not the fault of the Igbo nation that "Immediately they had contact with the white people, Whatever headstart the Yorubas had before the Igbos was eclipsed within 20 years. The records are there. Call it chest beating for all I care. We do not care. Once am in my comfort zone, within my region and operating within the confines of the Law, I can chestbeat for all I care. Nothing will happen.

Now this piece is not a tribal one but just one made to set the record straight sine the internet never forgets. Its a response to some unrepentant Igbo haters who are bent on tarnishing the image of the Igbo nation.

Now lets go back memory lane a little bit starting from when the EFCC arrested Innoson. Immediately the news was brought to Nairaland front page, the Yorubas on this forum tribalized it. Only one sensible person among them was making very useful comments. That person is an unrepentant Zombie though. Even though the mods have deleted most of the harmful, tribal comments, I was able to screen grab some and keep. I will still use google cache to extract them later so that the whole world will know. One of them called forreelinc said the below. The picture evidence is also below so that nobody thinks I madr this up.

forreelinc :
Don't mind them st*pid biafrans that's why we starved and slaughtered them like chickens in the 60s f*cling outsiders

This is a very painful comment but we just ignored. Mind you that these is one of hundreds of them but they have been deleted as evidenced on this thread. Now when the facts of the case started coming out and it turned out that GTB was actually the criminal bank making illegal deductions from the account of an Igbo illustrious son, the Igbos all over cyber space initated a counter attack on the Yorubas especially those on this forum. Most of them know this and are just keeping quite now.

The Igbos started trending boycott GT Bank especially IPOB. This is so because some criminal Yoruba elements on this forum were calling Igbos criminals, thieves, Fraudsters and 419ers because of this innoson case. The Yorubas started it first. If you think am still lying, why did they start defending GT Bank immediately? The answer is simple. Gt Bank is a Yoruba bank and they saw where they said Gt Bank will pay innoson 30 billion! All Nuts went loose. Yes. I know why I called GT Bank a Yoruba bank. If these were to be fidelity and or diamond bank, you will still see same Yorubas on this forum attacking Innoson saying things like "Do quick and Pay up". I know these people very well. [b]They are not to be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by forreelinc(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
BlessMySoul:
I can see that this is now a hot ranging issue on Nairaland which implies that an answer is needed from me as a foremost Igbo defender on this forum. Most times, I feel for the Yoruba nation. Its not the fault of the Igbo nation that "Immediately they had contact with the white people, Whatever headstart the Yorubas had before the Igbos was eclipsed within 20 years. The records are there. Call it chest beating for all I care. We do not care. Once am in my comfort zone, within my region and operating within the confines of the Law, I can chestbeat for all I care. Nothing will happen.

Now this piece is not a tribal one but just one made to set the record straight sine the internet never forgets. Its a response to some unrepentant Igbo haters who are bent on tarnishing the image of the Igbo nation.

Now lets go back memory lane a little bit starting from when the EFCC arrested Innoson. Immediately the news was brought to Nairaland front page, the Yorubas on this forum tribalized it. Only one sensible person among them was making very useful comments. That person is an unrepentant Zombie though. Even though the mods have deleted most of the harmful, tribal comments, I was able to screen grab some and keep. I will still use google cache to extract them later so that the whole world will know. One of them called forreelinc said the below. The picture evidence is also below so that nobody thinks I madr this up.

This is a very painful comment but we just ignored. Mind you that these is one of hundreds of them but they have been deleted as evidenced on this thread. Now when the facts of the case started coming out and it turned out that GTB was actually the criminal bank making illegal deductions from the account of an Igbo illustrious son, the Igbos all over cyber space initated a counter attack on the Yorubas especially those on this forum. Most of them know this and are just keeping quite now.

The Igbos started trending boycott GT Bank especially IPOB. This is so because some criminal Yoruba elements on this forum were calling Igbos criminals, thieves, Fraudsters and 419ers because of this innoson case. The Yorubas started it first. If you think am still lying, why did they start defending GT Bank immediately? The answer is simple. Gt Bank is a Yoruba bank and they saw where they said Gt Bank will pay innoson 30 billion! All Nuts went loose. Yes. I know why I called GT Bank a Yoruba bank. If these were to be fidelity and or diamond bank, you will still see same Yorubas on this forum attacking Innoson saying things like "Do quick and Pay up". I know these people very well. [b]They are not to be trusted.

Well of you don't like it you can always gimme a call thanks for the shout out #merrychristmas
Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
why worried over people you are better than.

smiley
does Innoson know they called him names,if you want to progress in life just don't pay attention to crumbs dwellers,people you are better than will always be there to dismantle you,,just that we are 100 steps ahead.smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Even 1 of them Osucoward said the below. He made it plain to the whole world that GT Bank is a Yoruba Bank

MrMaestro resurgentxtian4 take note. Before you start boycott Diamond, we have a bumper package for you people in wait. Whatever you bring, an auto response is being put in place to checkmate you guys when the time comes.

4 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by MarysMeal: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
BlessMySoul:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by MarysMeal: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
BlessMySoul:
Even 1 of them Osucoward said the below. He made it plain to the whole world that GT Bank is a Yoruba Bank

MrMaestro resurgentxtian4 take note. Before you start boycott Diamond, we have a bumper package for you people in wait. Whatever you bring, an auto response is being put in place to checkmate you guys when the time comes.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Rityonyi(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
t
Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Homeboiy: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
The Yoruba people i know in real life don't behave like the ones I see here on Nl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by adeolakemi: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
op dogs will always be dogs Igbo's are great why concern yourself with fools and Imbeciles ,low life's and ingrates I have since switched to my mum's people BLESS BE THE GREAT TRIBE IGBO

7 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by ManMountain(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
The Yoruba people i know in real life don't behave like the ones I see here on Nl

Maybe you don't behave among the yorubas the way you behave on NL

Is it because we are igbos? Whoever said so trivialized and tribalized the whole issue

You only got a very good response from the yorubas.
So why are you all still opening threads upon threads to wail when the yorubas have apprarently moved on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by EvilMetahuman: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
who ever said this "Is it because we are igbos?" started the whole thing.

no amount of fact twisting will change anything.

13 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by vicadex07(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
who ever said this "Is it because we are igbos?" started the whole thing.

no amount of fact twisting will change anything.

no mind dem. na Yorubas on Nairaland also start "#boycottGTB". useless yiboss

grin

10 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Gotze1: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
adeolakemi:
op dogs will always be dogs Igbo's are great why concern yourself with fools and Imbeciles ,low life's and ingrates I have since switched to my mum's people BLESS BE THE GREAT TRIBE IGBO
Like seriously, who cares if you switch to your uncle's side?

4 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Gotze1: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na wa o. How many threads you people won create just to exonerate yourself from what you are the genesis? The yorubas already forgotten the issue.

6 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by koladebrainiac(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Na Yoruba matter go kill una one day.

Haha shey won fi omi Lagoon shepe fun eyin omo Igbo yi ni ?

Any matter like this you start trying to be measuring yourself with Yoruba .

Small time when Yoruba come for you ,you all will be shouting marginalization but when you want to brag you will be shouting you better than Yoruba.

Instead of you guys to say the truth about your potopoto dirty maggot stinking Onitsha market so that the whole Nigeria will help you guys develop n stop your Asian cocaine tour to jail you won't say anything .

9 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by freeze20: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Gotze1:
Na wa o. How many threads you people won create just to exonerate yourself from what you are the genesis? The yorubas already forgotten the issue.
Nope, you guys are still on it. I was on that thread, when one chronic Igbo hater "Alariwo" said it clearly that Innnoson is going down never to rise again. Such bile. I have been an observing on the sideline, but any visitor to such thread will quickly sense the hate coming from your tribe's angle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by freeze20: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Na Yoruba matter go kill una one day.

Haha shey won fi omi Lagoon shepe fun eyin omo Igbo yi ni ?

Any matter like this you start trying to be measuring yourself with Yoruba .

Small time when Yoruba come for you ,you all will be shouting marginalization but when you want to brag you will be shouting you better than Yoruba.

Instead of you guys to say the truth about your potopoto dirty maggot stinking Onitsha market so that the whole Nigeria will help you guys develop n stop your Asian cocaine tour to jail you won't say anything .

Please, kindly shut your mouth if you don't have anything sensible to say. Why not counter the OP with facts instead of insults.

1 Like

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2017
[[s]quote author=BlessMySoul post=63627704]I can see that this is now a hot ranging issue on Nairaland which implies that an answer is needed from me as a foremost Igbo defender on this forum. Most times, I feel for the Yoruba nation. Its not the fault of the Igbo nation that "Immediately they had contact with the white people, Whatever headstart the Yorubas had before the Igbos was eclipsed within 20 years. The records are there. Call it chest beating for all I care. We do not care. Once am in my comfort zone, within my region and operating within the confines of the Law, I can chestbeat for all I care. Nothing will happen.

The Igbos started trending boycott GT Bank especially IPOB. This is so because some criminal Yoruba elements on this forum were calling Igbos criminals, thieves, Fraudsters and 419ers because of this innoson case. The Yorubas started it first. If you think am still lying, why did they start defending GT Bank immediately? The answer is simple. Gt Bank is a Yoruba bank and they saw where they said Gt Bank will pay innoson 30 billion! All Nuts went loose. Yes. I know why I called GT Bank a Yoruba bank. If these were to be fidelity and or diamond bank, you will still see same Yorubas on this forum attacking Innoson saying things like "Do quick and Pay up". I know these people very well. [b]They are not to be trusted.[/quote][/s]

Trash!

1 Like

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Alawe(m): 2:04am On Dec 27, 2017
op may you live long

2 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by razfad10(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by ManMountain(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2017
freeze20:

Nope, you guys are still on it. I was on that thread, when one chronic Igbo hater "Alariwo" said it clearly that Innnoson is going down never to rise again. Such bile. I have been an observing on the sideline, but any visitor to such thread will quickly sense the hate coming from your tribe's angle.

When ibos created the hashtag #boycottGTBank, what was the intention? To help increase the share price of the bank or to run the bank aground?

We all saw how ibos were shouting Gtbank is going down and all those useless chestbeating rubbish

Yanmiri and hypocrisy are like bread and butter

4 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by patrick89(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Don't mind afonja, they are tribalism cu*nts. They always stir the problem and when. You retaliate, they start shouting.
Even in real life..
Before a fight ensures, they will curse the hell of you! The things that will come out of their mouth can only be heard from old women. They will shout Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Emi!? Emi! And all that, it as soon as you land a blow on their ugly face, they sound will change to YEEEA! YEEEA! YEEEA! ojumioo! Ori mioo! ,next thing they bend down,pick their *pata* and take to their heels... Very cowardly, I must say..

2 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by patrick89(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2017
ManMountain:

When ibos created the hashtag #boycottGTBank, what was the intention? To help increase the share price of the bank or to run the bank aground?

We all saw how ibos were shouting Gtbank is going down and all those useless chestbeating rubbish

Yanmiri and hypocrisy are like bread and butter
So shouting boycott gtb is now anti Yoruba? Tell me about it.
Why you are at it, tell my why gtb stole from innoson and have refused to pay!
Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by princoo(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Yorubas need to step up they r insulting and tribalistic and them no reach oh them no even get levels na to dey juju for their small business. The rich ones don't talk senselessly like the ones on Nairaland
Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Guestlander: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2017
patrick89:
Don't mind afonja, they are tribalism cu*nts. They always stir the problem and when. You retaliate, they start shouting.
Even in real life..
Before a fight ensures, they will curse the hell of you! The things that will come out of their mouth can only be heard from old women. They will shout Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Emi!? Emi! And all that, it as soon as you land a blow on their ugly face, they sound will change to YEEEA! YEEEA! YEEEA! ojumioo! Ori mioo! ,next thing they bend down,pick their *pata* and take to their heels... Very cowardly, I must say..

Really? Should I remind you that ibos in their entire history has never fought and won any military or violent confrontation with anyone. They always lose.

2 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Gotze1: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2017
freeze20:

He is just being sarcastic, Inmoson can't and will never go down, we needore of him 8n the country, so why would he go down. Let forget all this issue and let both parties resolve their differences.
Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by ManMountain(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2017
patrick89:

So shouting boycott gtb is now anti Yoruba? Tell me about it.
Why you are at it, tell my why gtb stole from innoson and have refused to pay!

So telling innoson to tell us how he cleared good from the port without original shipping documents is trying to rubbish ibos business men?

Innoson should simply tell Nigerians how HE CLEARED THE CONSIGNMENTS without the consignee bank involvement and stop the tribal balderdash he is whilping up on social media

We should allow some miscreants and never do well ibos on social media to define the narratives?

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by Guestlander: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2017
ManMountain:

So telling innoson to tell us how he cleared good from the port without original shipping documents is trying to rubbish ibos business men?

Innoson should simply tell Nigerians how HE CLEARED THE CONSIGNMENTS without the consignee bank involvement and stop the tribal balderdash he is whilping up on social media

Hypocrites

If he forged the documents, EFCC will nail him.
Re: Getting The Yorubas Straight On Who Tribalized The Innoson/GT Saga. For Records by koladebrainiac(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2017
freeze20:

Please, kindly shut your mouth if you don't have anything sensible to say. Why not counter the OP with facts instead of insults.
no you getting it all wrong dumb the OP post is not sensible at all . Just another pained Igbo dude with low IQ . So his post deserves stupid comment grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fg Hires International Media Consultant To Tackle IPOB- Photo / Concern As IGP Floods Kwara With Undercover Officers / Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.