Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year (15211 Views)

#EndSARS: Segun "Segalink" Awosanya Mocks Ambode Over SARS Killing / 'channels TV Should Be Banned For Life' - Segun Awosanya, #ENDSARS Originator / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Bollinger(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Uyiii:
I think #reformSars campaign should be promulgated.
what's #endsars, end sars to start who, more abduction and arm robbery
Ok wait, if the sars men are relieved of their jobs, they'll come and work in your farm or company abi?
we're complaining of unemployment, you want to introduce more grown ups to the labor market with skilled experience on handling guns already.
OK naa, we dey look.

The weird thing is even if they do end SARS or reform it as you say, who will do the reforming? Or who are they going to reform it with? Will it not be the same thugs and criminals that currently occupy positions in the organization? Or say you decide to recruit from the public. Is it not the same public filled with "sharp" guys? Guy, the problem in Nigeria runs deeper than just reforming anything. It's future is completely and utterly phucked.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by DSoj(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Rubbish. Na him family go wear police uniform and protect citizens when Sars ends abi
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Snow02: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Uyiii:
Ok wait, if the sars men are relieved of their jobs, they'll come and work in your farm or company abi?
we're complaining of unemployment, you want to introduce more grown ups to the labor market with skilled experience on handling guns already.

#reform-sars, #restructure-sars, #revamp-sars.. anyhow you wan put am, but not endsars.
good point

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Uyiii: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:

The weird thing is even if they do end SARS or reform it as you say, who will do the reforming? Or who are they going to reform it with? Will it not be the same thugs and criminals that currently occupy positions in the organization? Or say you decide to recruit from the public. Is it not the same public filled with "sharp" guys? Guy, the problem in Nigeria runs deeper than just reforming anything. It's future is completely and utterly phucked.
I couldn't agree more with you bro, I couldn't help but say reform. as you've highlighted, 9jas' system, mentality of the citizenry where of course govt officials spring out from is fvcked.
but instead of them ending their head without proper measures put in place to avert future mayhem, they should better continue reforming their lives there.
I tire for 9ja honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Segun Awosanya (Segalink) . The Abuja based accountant. Firstly, he wasn't the one that initiated he campaign. 2ndly, there is political undertone beneath what the guy is doing on Twitter. I know this guy very well, he is not different from all these Twitter warlords that are now in Buhari's administration.
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Bollinger(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Uyiii:

I couldn't agree more with you bro, I couldn't help but say reform. as you've highlighted, 9jas' system, mentality of the citizenry where of course govt officials spring out from is fvcked.
but instead of them ending their head without proper measures put in place to avert future mayhem, they should better continue reforming their lives there.
I tire for 9ja honestly.

No be only you bro. No be only you.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by joenor(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2017
What is the need for this award when SAr has not yet been ended? Nigeria I love my country sha.
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Veeflow(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Google too go soon tell us say the most used harsh tagged online struggle was #endsars
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by faithogiga(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2017
I love this man.
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Opoki(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Liamm:
but they've not ended SARS.

Funny how this guy is gradually attaining that celebrity height effortlessly. If I should flag off a campaign against corrupt parastatals, I barely have followers to retweet them.
He never started it for him to be known as a celeb, when you understand that concept, you will never be be heart broken whether you get someone to RT youbor not.
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by bernf16(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
...someone got solid, firm balls to stood up for what is right in a more civic way ever experienced in this country, here u are ranting!!! why cant't u just for once appreciate a man bolder and greater than u(no disrespect).

U lead the way and we will see if fit and deem being followed...one love

Uyiii:

#refcorm-sars, #restructure-sars, #revamp-sars.. anyhow you wan put am, but not endsars.
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Uyiii: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
bernf16:
...someone got solid, firm balls to stood stand up for what is right in a more civic way ever experienced in this country, [s]here u are ranting!!! why cant't u just for once appreciate a man bolder and greater than u(no disrespect).[/s]

U lead the way and we will see if fit and deem being followed...one love

know the meaning of rants before using it to address someone. I didn't totally dispute his campaign, I am just tryna talk common sense, I respect his boldness definitely.
I am saying we can't just end sars but reform it.
If sars is ended today, who's gonna do their primary obligations?

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by donjahsy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good one.. very soon i will start #ENDTOUTINGINONITSHA#
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by zankey(m): 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neyoor:
Segun Awosanya (Segalink) . The Abuja based accountant. Firstly, he wasn't the one that initiated he campaign. 2ndly, there is political undertone beneath what the guy is doing on Twitter. I know this guy very well, he is not different from all these Twitter warlords that are now in Buhari's administration.

You know the guy indeed, Sega is not accountant oooo, Sega is base in Lagos ooo, not abuja. Please always verify your information before posting.
Re: Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
zankey:

You know the guy indeed, Sega is not accountant oooo, Sega is base in Lagos ooo, not abuja. Please always verify your information before posting.

You goofed cheesy grin Sega is not just an accountant but also an Estate Manager, hence the reason why you might be misconstruing his real identity.

He is based in Abuja and not Lagos. R u telling me he travelled to Abuja from Lagos to lead the #EndSars protest in Abuja when he could have done that if he is truly based there.

Get your fact right sir. I'm a budding journalist, I do my findings well before making my claim.

Do well by making your research before refuting a claim you don't really know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chatham House: $582bn stolen from Nigeria since independence / Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting / 2023 Presidential Election: Buhari Plotting To Bar Some Politicians - Junaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.