Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Words From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words From God (464 Views)

Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. (From John 14:24) / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words From God by nwizy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hear this my people. The times are coming than expected. Therefore, repent and turn away from your sins, so that I will heal you as I've touched and healed thousands before you.

Do not think you know the world better than I, who founded it upon nothing. For I'm the lord you God: return to me this day, because I will never leave you nor forsake you.
If I formed life from dust particles, what can I not do?

Let no one deceive you. Lo, ye need the holy spirit to function fully in my grace, in making you powerful and forever happy --pray in the name of Jesus for cleansing spirit. Because, without that, I can't look at your face as one of the saints.
And also, stop the cigars and hard drugs, its tampers with the healthy plan I've for you.

My yoke is easy to bear my children. It's never tedious. Please return unto me. For I'm the Lord thy God. The beginning and the end. The first and the last. The destroyer of the predator with the prey. The ancient of days. The one and Holy one of Israel. The bright and morning star. And, call me a friend in times of need.

Source: https://ndufire..com.ng/2017/12/hear-this-my-people.html

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Will Return Bigger, A Current President Will Be Assassinated & More” – 2018 / Memo To The Nigerian Church / Mixed Reality And Our Existence On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.