Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night (2304 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Chopwater: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
I Live in one room apartment in a face me building. just as i was abt to sleep dis night around 10:15pm. I Head the cry of two babies at the back of my widow. d cry was so loud. i had to look thru d widow to see who could dat be. i saw two cat sitting opposite my widow crying. i was shocked i hav to shout at them nd they ran away. right now i'm in neigbour's room, fear just dey catch me. do cat cry like human? to those keeping cat as pet.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by MhizzAJ(f): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
cheesy grin Fake man

6 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Your ancestors came to pay you a visit.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Chopwater: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
cheesy grin Fake man
Why See Everything As Joke. I Just Experience Dis Thing Dis Night. My Neigbour Even Told Me Dat He Heard The Cry Too
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by heendrix(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chopwater:
I Live in one room apartment in a face me building. just as i was abt to sleep dis night around 10:15pm. I Head the cry of two babies at the back of my widow. d cry was so loud. i had to look thru d widow to see who could dat be. i saw two cat sitting opposite my widow crying. i was shocked i hav to shout at them nd they ran away. right now i'm in neigbour's room, fear just dey catch me. do cat cry like human? to those keeping cat as pet.

Lol fear fear man how long would you continue running away?

besides those that knows their God shall be strong and do exploits (Daniel 11:32)

meanwhile, to heàr you shouted at cat crying like babies at your window got me like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Chopwater: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pls Guys Has any body experience such things before.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Go out. Buy two sachets of Derok. Drink. Sleep.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chopwater:

You don't need to freak out bro. Cats normaly cry like that especially when they are old.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by MhizzAJ(f): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chopwater:
Why See Everything As Joke. I Just Experience Dis Thing Dis Night. My Neigbour Even Told Me Dat He Heard The Cry Too
Okay i don't keep cat as a pet
Maybe those that have can say something meaningful

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by heendrix(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
MasViews:

You don't need to freak out bro. Cats normaly cry like that especially when they are old.

Iró this ain't normal cats
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Chopwater: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pls Guys Has any body experience such things before. Or It's A Sign of bad thing to happen. cos when i was young pple used to say if an animal cry in ur compound it means bad thing would happen. Hw tru is it.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
heendrix:

Iró this ain't normal cats
Guy it's normal

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chopwater:
Cats do that during mating season. Just go back and sleep

I first experienced it with my Tom cat. They do that together with the female cat and fight. I've got wild strays that do that occasionally outside my door (they come for the trash & food I occasionally leave out for them cheesy ) I just leave them - am also trying to steal one cute fluffy kitten than hangs around them.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by ijobaooorun(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chopwater:
Pls Guys Has any body experience such things before. Or It's A Sign of bad thing to happen. cos when i was young pple used to say if an animal cry in ur compound it means bad thing would happen. Hw tru is it.
Dnt be afraid bro, where I leave this has become normal stuff cuz there is a banana field nearby and once it's dark, the cats come to chill and cry grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Torg77: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Become a copy cat and start crying like a cat too to ward them off . This African mentality where everything is spiritual has got to stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by majamajic(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
during meting ..cats do cry like babies
so don't fear
they just had sex

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Dnt be afraid bro, where I leave this has become normal stuff cuz there is a banana field nearby and once it's dark, the cats come to chill and cry grin
grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Chopwater: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thanks Guys. Is very good to say something u don't understand so dat u go get help.i don get strength now. i don dey use spiritual matter dey look am b4. i just they reason maybe as i no go villa dis time so village pple com pay visit. bt hw dey see fuel. kai so na cat dey make me shiver like this, well problem no dey shall them win 1:0. next time i go arrange 4 them.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by odysey: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Chopwater:
Thanks Guys. Is very good to say something u don't understand so dat u go get help.i don get strength now. i don dey use spiritual matter dey look am b4. i just they reason maybe as i no go villa dis time so village pple com pay visit. bt hw dey see fuel. kai so na cat dey make me shiver like this, well problem no dey shall them win 1:0. next time i go arrange 4 them.

depends on where you stay.. might be Bush baby... heard they're dangerous... Google them Anyways.. to be sure
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by phlame(m): 12:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Chopwater:

@op there is nothing wrong in what you experienced... They do that a lot here especially when they are on heat...

Nigeria and superstition undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by hoodboy(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Chopwater:
Pls Guys Has any body experience such things before.

I have had the experience, was scared as f, but later read it is how cats on heat act
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Portgas(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Chopwater:

Yes of course.. they are tom cats( male) .. their sound is like that of a baby..... but for you to get scared........ undecided
Chopwater:

Yes of course.. they are tom cats( male) .. their sound is like that of a baby..... but for you to get scared........ are you male?

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bad guy
ijobaooorun:
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Bigsteveg(m): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Chopwater:
Its dogs that do that and not cats.
I just feel that the cats are just playing around.
Are u a Christian or Muslim, just sanctify yourself with whatever u believe in.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Richy4(m): 5:04am On Dec 28, 2017
The cat might be feeling super cold or lost it's virginity that night..

Y would you be afraid of a cat..Assuming it was a white lady, she would have taken the cats in and throw some blanket to cover them/ cuddle them..
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Juliearth(f): 5:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Chopwater:

Fear not, newly born Kittens(called Litters) cry like babies.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Juliearth(f): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Torg77:
Become a copy cat and start crying like a cat too to ward them off . This African mentality where everything is spiritual has got to stop

Thank you!
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Melsan: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Richy4:
The cat might be feeling super cold or lost it's virginity that night..

Y would you be afraid of a cat..Assuming it was a white lady, she would have taken the cats in and throw some blanket to cover them/ cuddle them..
Lol@lost its virginity.
Re: I'm Afraid Of Sleeping In My Room Dis Night by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Go out. Buy two sachets of Derok. Drink. Sleep.
lmao hahahaha mynd44 lalasticlala pls front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) / . / How Can I Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.