Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,115 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Was A Chief Sinner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was A Chief Sinner (347 Views)

The Day A "Chief" Of Witches Died Moments After I Had A Fierce Battle With Satan / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Chief Sinner by xtivin(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Its been a year plus I became a follower of Christ,prior to knowing Christ I was a king in sin.I stole, fornicated, lied,served idols and so on.But at all my life had no meaning.Brethren within this short time I know Christ this have changed for the better and I have a bank for testimonies.sometimes I relate my life to that of apostle Saul, I don't merit salvation but Christ counted me worthy. Am using this medium to broadcast the goodnews in Christ, that he is the only way to eternal life and peace with God, only the blood of Christ can reconcile mankind with God.there is no hardwork to meet Christ than just believing in him.Now there is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Chief Sinner by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Praise Yahweh
Re: I Was A Chief Sinner by iBlaze(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thanks to God. The Word of God has power to change one's life for good, if allowed by the individual. nice one op

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Helped Jeorge Weah To Become The President Of Liberia: Fani Kayode / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 21/02/2018 Wednesday / What Is The Key To Truly Knowing God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.