Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Uber Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Advice Needed (778 Views)

A Fresh Graduate Want To Buy A Car On Hire Purchase For Uber. Advice Needed / Pls Can I Use Pencil Light Camry For Uber Advice ASAP / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Advice Needed by solutiongiver: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
so am thinking of buying a car and giving someone in lagos to use for uber while the person balances me weekly. buh i dont stay in lagos and dont have someone in mind. my budget for the car is 1.5m. i will like to know the best car i can get at that price range that will be best for uber.
Re: Uber Advice Needed by Donald3d(m): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
solutiongiver:
so am thinking of buying a car and giving someone in lagos to use for uber while the person balances me weekly. buh i dont stay in lagos and dont have someone in mind. my budget for the car is 1.5m. i will like to know the best car i can get at that price range that will be best for uber.
1.5 M might not get you a very very good car , that is Uber standard , I might be wrong though .
I have someone who is a good driver he has been looking for something like this sef (he can driver then deliver).
You can check this post , if you want to buy from abroad https://autojosh.com/car-from-usa/
Re: Uber Advice Needed by solutiongiver: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Donald3d:

1.5 M might not get you a very very good car , that is Uber standard , I might be wrong though .
I have someone who is a good driver he has been looking for something like this sef (he can driver then deliver).
You can check this post , if you want to buy from abroad https://autojosh.com/car-from-usa/
i really dont understand what you wrote. are you recommending a driver or a car dealer
Re: Uber Advice Needed by kunletoks(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uber Advice Needed by Freaknasty: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Donald3d:

I'm in the business and 1.5M is just perfect for the business. You will get a good car that is within Uber standard with below 1.5m.
Re: Uber Advice Needed by Freaknasty: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2017
solutiongiver:

Recommend cars:

Honda Civic 2003 model

Toyota Camry 2003 model

Honda City

Toyota Yaris or Corrolla..

You can contact me if you need further assistance.
Re: Uber Advice Needed by Donald3d(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2017
solutiongiver:
i really dont understand what you wrote. are you recommending a driver or a car dealer
I recommended a driver and an article to help you get a car
Re: Uber Advice Needed by Donald3d(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Freaknasty:

I'm in the business and 1.5M is just perfect for the business. You will get a good car that is within Uber standard with below 1.5m.
Awesome !
Re: Uber Advice Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2017
solutiongiver:

with that 1.5m you can invest in my already popular youtube channel named SIMBAZ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg and in business returns I will pay you 75,000 monthly for the next five years which is 4.5million signed under contract and know this I am doing well already as my channel is 5months and have me near $600 in 3months in ads alone and more daily now so grab this opportunity and come to lagos so i can see you, finally to contact me my number is on my profile just call only and do not text or whatapp me
Re: Uber Advice Needed by solutiongiver: 1:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

with that 1.5m you can invest in my already popular youtube channel named SIMBAZ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg and in business returns I will pay you 75,000 monthly for the next five years which is 4.5million signed under contract and know this I am doing well already as my channel is 5months and have me near $600 in 3months in ads alone and more daily now so grab this opportunity and come to lagos so i can see you, finally to contact me my number is on my profile just call only and do not text or whatapp me
how's does this relate to the topic? Can I use your YouTube channel for uber?
Re: Uber Advice Needed by solutiongiver: 1:57am On Dec 27, 2017
Freaknasty:

Recommend cars:

Honda Civic 2003 model

Toyota Camry 2003 model

Honda City

Toyota Yaris or Corrolla..

You can contact me if you need further assistance.
drop your contact details pls
Re: Uber Advice Needed by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:05am On Dec 27, 2017
solutiongiver:
how's does this relate to the topic? Can I use your YouTube channel for uber?

I am a pro Vlogger and Blogger like Linda and nairaland owner seun, you are on now. To properly Introduce myself my name is Immaculate and my company name is called SIMBAZ and i am offering you a chance to be part of my brand and rip the rewards from my brand and my job description is 1) I install Home Theater systems and Cinema setup tech guy 2) I am an Audio and Video professional 3) I review Cinema Speakers, subwoofers, Home theater in a box, Headphone amps, Phones, Tablets and laptops on my youtube channel. Dude i am only offering you a chance to be part of something big and not a car that can crash in a year plus you will get the branding when you work with me and earn as well. Think about it.
Re: Uber Advice Needed by solutiongiver: 2:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

I am a pro Vlogger and Blogger like Linda and nairaland owner seun, you are on now. To properly Introduce myself my name is Immaculate and my company name is called SIMBAZ and i am offering you a chance to be part of my brand and rip the rewards from my brand and my job description is 1) I install Home Theater systems and Cinema setup tech guy 2) I am an Audio and Video professional 3) I review Cinema Speakers, subwoofers, Home theater in a box, Headphone amps, Phones, Tablets and laptops on my youtube channel. Dude i am only offering you a chance to be part of something big and not a car that can crash in a year plus you will get the branding when you work with me and earn as well. Think about it.
abeg shift let me read meaningful comment
Re: Uber Advice Needed by solutiongiver: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2017
Pls I need more advice
Re: Uber Advice Needed by Freaknasty: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2017
solutiongiver:
drop your contact details pls

(1) (Reply)

GET Videomakerfx With Themes And Creates All The Top Explainer Video Styles!! / . / Training!!!!! Training!!!! Training!!!! Be Your Own Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.