Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Please I Need A Matured Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A Matured Advice (791 Views)

Matured Advice Needed Pls. / I Make Matured And Durable Footwear / Please Advice Needed, I Have 1.2 Million I Need Solid Advice From Matured Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Matured Advice by Mystic216: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good pm Nairalanders!
I have a plan of opening a barbing saloon shop in Anambra, but my worries now is that I have a very good friend when I was in Anambra (am now in northern Nigeria) and both of us got admission this year, I have 50k budget for this business, but this my friend is interested in the business, he's saying that we should do it together and put someone there and the person will be paying us 5k every week! Though we distance our self but he's in Anambra also, my question is,

1 = should I do the combine business with him or I should go alone

2 = can 50k open a good barbing saloon where I will be receiving 5k per week?

Please I need a good answer/advise.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by biacan(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
50k isn't enough to start a barbing Saloon I'll advise you to start everything on your own cool
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by Mystic216: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
50k isn't enough to start a barbing Saloon I'll advise you to start everything on your own cool

Thanks! Like how much is needed to open it
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by biacan(f): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mystic216:

Thanks! Like how much is needed to open it
100K will do but it's still small just try as much as you can to raise up to 70-100k hope it helps cool
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
100K will do but it's still small just try as much as you can to raise up to 70-100k hope it helps cool
undecided
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by purem(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mystic216:
Good pm Nairalanders!
I have a plan of opening a barbing saloon shop in Anambra, but my worries now is that I have a very good friend when I was in Anambra (am now in northern Nigeria) and both of us got admission this year, I have 50k budget for this business, but this my friend is interested in the business, he's saying that we should do it together and put someone there and the person will be paying us 5k every week! Though we distance our self but he's in Anambra also, my question is,

1 = should I do the combine business with him or I should go alone

2 = can 50k open a good barbing saloon where I will be receiving 5k per week?

Please I need a good answer/advise.

Thanks

You said you need a mature advice only but that your friend you didn't mention people that knows him like you do or even more than you do

Here in Lagos that 50k is not even up to the amount to renting a shop, not even in rural area

I will advice you to invest your 50k in 2odds on bet9ja
But do you have a bet9ja account
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by biacan(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by fbtowner(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
purem:

You said you need a mature advice only but that your friend you didn't mention people that knows him like you do or even more than you do

Here in Lagos that 50k is not even up to the amount to renting a shop, not even in rural area

Lmaooo guy u are not from this world bet9ja bawo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by Mystic216: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:

Lol
Please thanks lemme wait for the next comment
Lol �
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by Mystic216: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
purem:

Lwkmd
Next comment
Re: Please I Need A Matured Advice by christ007(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
am not sure the 100k will be reach to start the bus cor you will need to rent a shop for that and I will like you to do it alone.coz you never can tell what you friend is up to when the start the bis together.use your head op

(1) (Reply)

Company Seal, Rubber Stamp & Leather Seal / Monetize Your Skills And Ideas. / Learn About Cyber Security Free, And How To Gain Access To Dark Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.