Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,974 members, 7,866,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such (745 Views)

In 400 Level But No Admission Letter / Oau 2010/2011 Predegree Entrance Exam Cut-off And Admission Letter / Need Help On Uk Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such by advertise: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
IF YOU ARE A STUDENT AND U ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING ADMMISSION LETTER FROM ANY UNIVERSITY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM THEN CALL THESE NUMBERS FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROCESS TO GO ABOUT IT.
RUKKY 08068642422 or 07067132418 THANKS
STUDENTS ONLY PLS.
Re: Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such by snowdrops(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hope you mean well for them and not just for theur money.
Anyway info on uk student visas can easily be obtained from

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/
Re: Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such by advertise: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2010
Yes we do, but only admmission letters we provide for student not visa. We help make tuition fees. Thanks for your replies.
Re: Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such by justwise(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2010
advertise:

Yes we do, but only admmission letters we provide for student not visa. We help make tuition fees. Thanks for your replies.

Just shut up, if you are looking for a way of using that stolen credit card then u have picked the wrong place.
Re: Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such by usherroyal(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2010
PLEASE I NEED DETAIL ON TUITION FREE UNIVERSITY IN EUROPE COUNTRY,ANYONE WITH USEFULL INFORMATION ON THIS TOPIC SHOULD MAIL ME usherroyal@yahoo.com OR YOU CAN COMMENT ON THREAD TOO.I HAVE BEING WORKING ON IT SINCE PAST A MONTH AGO.THANKS GREAT NAIRALANDERS
Re: Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such by RMI(m): 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2010
I have studied in the UK and I work here now.
I totally, totally believe, without a doubt in my mind that the best thing for any of you folks looking to study abroad, especially in the UK, is to just go directly to the University's website and follow the process outlined there.
It is easier than you think.
Dont fall victim to unscruplous individuals out there looking to make money out of your ignorance.

If you want to find out more about Studying, Living and Working in the UK visit www.Ukgists.co.uk
You'll find people with great experience there discussing wide ranging issues and helping each other out with very useful information.
Re: Get Uk Admission Letter Of Your Such by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2010
God bless you RMI. You have just given a solution to a problem. we need people like you on this thread. which school did u study at?

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Forum / Fed Poly Ado Post Utme Result Release / Delsu Screening For Continue Education Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.