Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? (34810 Views)

Here Is Why You Should Buy A Free To Air Decoder To Watch TV / Any Fta Decoder For Sale, Am In Agbor Delta State. / Gotv Decoder To Fta Decoder Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? by umbo: 8:17pm On May 21, 2023
babteehaulage:
I'm interested 0904961778
sold I have strong SRT 497s now if u care
Re: Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? by Foreverecharge1: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
When you purchase a FTA receiver, think about server enabled receivers. They are included with servers like forever, funcam etc and can activate vip subscription. Then you can watch all premium packages like and dth packages in a single receiver. You can use multiple satellites and watch everything you want. When these servers expire, you can purchase recharge cards. Write me on+919809909600 for more information
Re: Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? by Bikaly2: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
I called a fta installer paid him to come install a fta decoder for me and he brought strong data srt 5055. I have searched the Internet but can't find such model. Am yet to test it but am already confused as am already in doubt of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Dstv Walka / Tracking Tips Of Football/sport Channels / Installing A Motorised Satellite Dish System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.