Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (93531 Views)

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by nazablossom(f): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2017
IVORY2009:

Natural resources....
lol, all join

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by IVORY2009(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
nazablossom:
lol, all join

cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Ikuenayoa: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=63641130]If this is only what they have to present, I pity the men around them.

Mummy and daughter displaying yansh, how are they even comfortable doing this together?

This is how some moms will want to prove to their son in-laws how they are better in beds than their daughters. u see why u re an idiot?
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by emmyluizzz: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Settingz321:

Let see yours also Sebi you no dey sleep again?
her inheritance is some stupid okro
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by dnative(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2017
iya e lo fi jo!
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by AiiVee(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
eleyii gidi gan oo..
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Una sure say no b form dey dat tin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by ashawopikin(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:
shocked What are those?
those are ukulicious ukwu, bottom powers, big big nyashes

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Northernonyenku(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ These ones are needed and necessary... tongue ∆
grin mad man
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by FEGNO: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
This lady's future is right behind her
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nnachuka(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ekuru:
So even big ass is hereditary, lemme go and check my MIL own cheesy

BTW

Good Writers Needed
Apply via spreadmediajobs @gmail.com
how?
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by zilon12(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Partnerbiz:
pls wats so special about a womans buttocks?

You will not understand it even if I tell you
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by centboy123456(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kingsley10000:
U SELF DEY LIKE BETA THINGS,WEY U DEY,MAKE I FIND U ONE

abeg I need one fine for me
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Ojuororun(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
The mother's own na heavy load O grin grin i no fit carry dat one, i can only manage that of d son , e dey normal for me I BEG grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by MunorAnne(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ekuru:
So even big ass is hereditary, lemme go and check my MIL own cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

BTW

Good Writers Needed
Apply via spreadmediajobs @gmail.com
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by carlcox: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
"All mother’s characteristics are absorbed by daughter’s personality so that it’s not clear where the mother ends and the daughter begins. It’s pure magic."(were taken from http://sweetytextmessages.com/best-mother-daughter-quotes.html).
Really it’s not clear where the mother ends and the daughter begins grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by XAUBulls: 10:33am On May 13, 2023
CeoNewshelm:
This mum and daughter prove the apple does not fall far from the tree...

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-bootylicious-mum-and-daughter-go.html
Very striking looks. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.