Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Offset Gets Exposed For Cheating After His Phone Is Hacked And Nude Videos Of Ca - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Offset Gets Exposed For Cheating After His Phone Is Hacked And Nude Videos Of Ca (637 Views)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / Empress Njamah Blackmailed By Fiancé: Nude Videos, Photos, Fake Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offset Gets Exposed For Cheating After His Phone Is Hacked And Nude Videos Of Ca by richie3d(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Cardi B
Cardi B's fiance, Offset's phone was hacked and the hacker released some incriminating videos, including one that shows Offset cheating with an unknown woman.
A video of the Migos’ rapper’s cheating was leaked alongside nude videos of Cardi. One of the videos show Offset in a hotel with a mystery woman who isn’t his fiancée. The video was reportedly taken back in September when Cardi and Offset were dating. Fans quickly noticed the shoes and outfit in the video was the same outfit he wore during a concert back in September.
Fameolous reportedly spoke with Cardi B directly, and she allegedly confirmed that the person in the video is indeed Offset.
Recall that in October, Cardi B made a post on her Instagram that hinted she may have found out Offset was cheating on her. At the time, she shared a selfie with a text overlay reading, "Single." She later returned to social media to explain the post, saying she was upset about something and overreacted.
She wrote: "So listen babes, I exaggerated a lil bit ’cause earlier I was really upset and the Bronx girl in me always have to go to the extreme. I came to my senses now. I’m sorry…Waffle House on me?"
Not too long after that drama, Offset proposed to her onstage during Power 99’s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia on October 27th. And she ended up gifting him a Roll Royce for his birthday a few weeks ago.
Before the video of Offset in the hotel room leaked, Cardi posted a cryptic message on Twitter that reads: "I’m emotional today guys ..It’s a weird feeling of happy and sad but I’m not sad .Im just real grateful that you guys been supporting my new record .Its a good feeling after people constantly discourage you .You guys giving me strength like VitaminD."

Cardi B

It's obvious all isn't well in paradise because Cardi recently started following her ex-Tommy Geez on Instagram after which she shared another cryptic message via Instagram Stories that read, "I still think about you."

Cardi B
Asides the cheating video, the hacker also leaked private videos of Cardi dancing around naked. Cardi took to Twitter to respond to the naked video leaks.
In one tweet, she wrote: "People keep posting the nude videos of me like if i wasn’t a stripper before ??‍??You know there’s videos of me stripping with my titties & ass out on YouTube already right ??anyways i know i know i got a nice body right ?"

Cardi B

And in another, she let the whole world know she was sticking with Offset, writing: "I still put the pussy on offset ??‍??Bartier Cardi".

Cardi B

She later shared a very raunchy video that puportedly shows her and Offset performing some sort of sexual act (watch here).
Her most recent tweet reads: "I’m just going to make things positive out of a bad situation."
Cardi B

Below is the leaked videos showing Offset cheating. While here and here are the leaked nude videos of Cardi.
http://www.richi3d.ml/2017/12/offset-gets-exposed-for-cheating-after.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Hubby Bouncing On Each Other / Ladies (married Or Single) Surprise Your Man This 2018 With The Following... / Bbnaija’s Princess Is A LovePeddler – Facebook User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.