Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day (36522 Views)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by PearlStreet(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Archangel15:
[s][/s]

Use your stupid IGR and pay Osun State workers at least we are not suffering from starvation and hunger.

Don't quote me again.

And if I quote you, what would you do? Cry to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu?

You say Osun people are suffering from malnutrition but this December, your brothers are carrying Lake Rice and Mitros rice to the SE as if there is famine there.

Meanwhile, It's your ancestors who died of starvation and kwashiokor. At least, it's documented that 3M of them died of malnutrition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by noblejazz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
You recovered pistol/handgun from the criminal... yet you presented an Ak 47
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by Archangel15: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
[s]
PearlStreet:

And if I quote you, what would you do? Cry to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu?

You say Osun people are suffering from malnutrition but this December, your brothers are carrying Lake Rice and Mitros rice to the SE as if there is famine there.

Meanwhile, It's your ancestors who died of starvation and kwashiokor. At least, it's documented that 3M of them died of malnutrition.
[/s]

My ancestors died of starvation in the war but your parents are currently dying of malnutrition and hopelessness abeg carry your Ogun state IGR and feed your displaced parents in the idp camps and feed yourself too cause you sound underfed grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by amunkita(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

Anambra State
https://www.nairaland.com/4254662/tipper-crushes-boy-dead-anambra

Enugu State
https://www.nairaland.com/4254558/bus-crushes-girls-leg-enugu
https://www.nairaland.com/4253962/one-died-others-injured-enugu

Imo State
https://www.nairaland.com/4253650/obituary-imo-couple-3-children
https://www.nairaland.com/4252696/car-carrying-entire-family-veers

As you can see, all the good news this season is from your side.
Talk nonsense again and I'll bring more from Abia and Ebonyi.

Could you be dis dumbo for Christ sake?

What has accident(unforeseen event) have to do with rituals nd robberies down west

Dude u should be learned nah..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by joenor(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nine be minus one na bah=?
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by bmos(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Ask Evans, the notorious kidnapper.

Where is Evan self? Everyone except his family tend to be fast forgetting of his existence
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by Originalsly: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
bumi10:

“Recovered from him are a locally made pistol, a matchete, assorted charms and a Toyota Highlander jeep with two different registration numbers,” he stated.

Hmmmm....all of this he had on him? Wow!....and was in gun battle with locally made pistol.... wonder how many rounds?...32 ?
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by PearlStreet(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Archangel15:
[s][/s]

My ancestors died of starvation in the war but your parents are currently dying of malnutrition and hopelessness abeg carry your Ogun state IGR and feed your displaced parents in the idp camps and feed yourself too cause you sound underfed grin

I hope you carried enough Lake Rice and Mitros Rice to feed your parents languishing in Aba IDP Camp?
We don't want them to waste away like your ancestors.
https://www.nairaland.com/3963161/already-idps-aba-just-like
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by Archangel15: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

I hope you carried enough Lake Rice and Mitros Rice to feed your parents languishing in Aba IDP Camp?
We don't want them to waste away like your ancestors.
https://www.nairaland.com/3963161/already-idps-aba-just-like

Yes I have, make sure to do so to your impoverished parents in Oshogbo. They have been left with gala and lipton as Christmas salaries.

Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by onadana: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
tempest01:
The picture shows live suspects. The need says they were killed in a gun battle.

Trust Nigerian police press release at your own peril.

Nigerian police and lies.He engaged them in a shot out with local pistol.They shot him dead,yet they recovered a car and guns from him.
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
yellowbar Muslims and robbery TUFIAKWA
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by ckmayoca: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

evans@ohaneze.com
the mail bounced back... pls give me his home address
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by Horlami3370: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Archangel15:

Use your stupid IGR and pay Osun State workers, [s] at least we are not suffering from starvation and hunger.[/s]

Don't quote me again.

Are you sure ?
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by Psoul(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
“Recovered from him are a locally made pistol, a matchete, assorted charms and a Toyota Highlander jeep with two different registration numbers,” he stated.

So he went to his inlaws wt all these.

But come oo, they captured him, have a photo shot of him, then release him and they start the gun battle and he was finally killed.

Did dey kill him with his brother inlaw cos I'm seeing two persons there.
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by PearlStreet(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
ckmayoca:

the mail bounced back... pls give me his home address
Chief Evans Onwuamadike 44, Epon Ojuku Street, Ozubulu Genocidal Community, Anambala state.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by SirBunky85(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Teetopz:
Children born in IMO state now have "molding/statue in their names"

You hear names like
Onyeakpuziri (he that was molded well)
Okpukpuomachi (statue of the Lord)
Chimakpuolam (God has molded me)
Okpukpuike (strong statue)
Okpukpuchukwu (God's statue)
Kpuzie (mold well)
Chikpuru (God molded)
Chikpuwa (God continue molding)
Chigaakpu (God will mold)
Chikpurumdikaya (God molded me like Him)
Kachisirikpuo (How God molded)
Stale
Re: Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day by ckmayoca: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2017
PearlStreet:

Chief Evans Onwuamadike 44, Epon Ojuku Street, Ozubulu Genocidal Community, Anambala state.
epon ojuku ko... obo bianca ni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Kid Beats Up A White Boy Who Tried To Bully Him (video) / Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2million Plus £163, 740 At Abuja Airport{photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.