Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Just Like Jesus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Like Jesus (606 Views)

Looks Like Jesus Has A Political Party. Lol / Fun- 7 Types Of Ladies In The World Just Like Your Computer / (PHOTO) Soccer Fan Kicked Out Of Stadium For Looking Like Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Jesus by Elmos: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
A boy from a Christian home called his parents after several beating for being a liar, he said to his parents, daddy and mummy, why do you chastised me everyday for obeying the bible. I put into use the principle of God’s word, his parents were enraged, they said we will continue to chastised you until you change, the boy said, but it is in the bible that when we are WEAK we should say we are STRONG, his parents said, yes, when we are POOR we should say we are RICH, the parents said, yes, then the boy said what is wrong in me saying I was AWAKE when I was SLEEPING, I was OUTSIDE when I was INSIDE, I was FULL while I was HUNGRY, his father said, but you are not Jesus.
Re: Just Like Jesus by Kunbee: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Just Like Jesus by cantell(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^^Post your own joke or shut the f-ck up.
Re: Just Like Jesus by tayoast(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
cantell:

cheesy

dry!!
Re: Just Like Jesus by Kunbee: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
cantell:

Awwwwwwwww you actually used your brain today wink, oya tell me how it feels bimbo

(1) (Reply)

Worst Wedding Dj Ever! (original) / A Fully Furnished House, A Brand New Car, A Trip Abroad All For Mother's Care / Photographer Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.