Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Sango- The Return Ofthe Orishas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sango- The Return Ofthe Orishas (891 Views)

Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 22 (the Return) / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Return Of WWTBAM - Mixture Of Joy & Nostalgia / [nollywood Movie] King Of Boys: The Return Of The King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sango- The Return Ofthe Orishas by davincitv(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
A lot is yet to be told about SANGO.
A lot is yet to be said about him.

The young filmmaker Joshua Ojo has taken a bold step to reveal all that has NEVER been told about SANGO in his new film titled SANGO- The return of the orishas.
What do you know about Sango? Are you ready to make history? Let's chat.

Re: Sango- The Return Ofthe Orishas by coolegbo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
The first time I heard about him was in the movie (can't remember the year) but I believe there is more to his mystery than the movie. I am not a Yoruba person but I believe those from Ogun state or art students will have much to say about that and I'd be honoured to know more and be part of it.

(1) (Reply)

House Of Beauty Reality Tv Show Resumes, Encourage Contestants To Be Active / Video: Falz - Moral Instruction (The Curriculum) / Footballer Emenike Got Married While We’re Still Dating - Bbnaija Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.