Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,706 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week (557 Views)

Wanted Sisters By City Star Movie Production. #coming #soon / Picture Quality, Editing And Directing Are Astonishing For The Royal Hibiscus / Nigeria Launch First Ever Adult Movie Production Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Good day everyone. My name is Razak, a upcoming movie producer and director. I'm willing to educate some nairalanders on movie production and directing. This training course will run on whatsapp for a week and u will learn how to direct and produce movies, u wont be a professional though as that take rigorous training and practise but u will av learn the basis and at the end of it u will be able to direct and produce movies of ur own. Even though u will av to learn much further if u want to be very good at it. this training will cost 3000naira, It would av been free but I am seriously looking for funds to start working on my new movie project. Please drop ur whatsapp details if interested. Thank you
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
thank you. as soon as we get 9 more people, a group will be created and we can start.
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by Mrluv(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2017
oga you shld have make it free first.
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2017
would have done that, but I'm seriously lukin 4 funds for my movie project
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by babajeje123(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
I think you should make it free first. When your trainees see what you have to offer, not only will they be willing to pay but they will also ask others to train under you. It's just an advice.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Goes To Miracle For Advice As.... / Tedx.usu.edu/updatedwatch-black-panther-2018-online-full-free-putlocker123 / #bbnaija 2018: “my Sister Does Things I Don’t Approve Of” – Cee-c’s Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.