Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (66309 Views)

Frederick Forsyth Atacks Britain: You Committed Crimes Against Igbo / Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by room089: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good one OP!
You are gradually taking over from Explorer!

1 Like

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Jpreyz(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by iheartellah(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Octopuses are naturally very intelligent....he was probably just trying to escape the aquarium grin
RoyalBlak007:
Otto the octopus

Marine creatures are also in on some shady business. Otto, an octopus, has caused chaos in his aquarium by performing juggling tricks using his fellow occupants, smashing rocks against the glass, and turning off the power by shortcircuiting a lamp.

1 Like

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by GreatMahmud: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hehehe
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by sureheaven(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nice one .......... but there are other animals that commit more crime in my house ........ the mice in my house ate all my indomie, took away 25kg of ground nut oil, stole my wrist watch, my maggis in packets were bn taken away ..... worst is they went to my landlord's apartment, took his son's credentials and used them in securing job in pmb's office. Think u all heard they evaded the president's office when he travelled...... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
That Jack na real barawo

2 Likes

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by awujoolasola(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
If you think that only people can be criminals, you have another thing coming in this article. Fluffy and lovable, there are pets and animals that can easily break the law if they feel like it.

lalasticlala

https://brightside.me/wonder-animals/9-animals-that-committed-crimes-and-were-caught-red-handed-412760/

Brigit the Burglar
Brigit, a 6-year-old cat from New Zealand, was very interested in men’s underwear. So much so that she broke into people’s houses to steal socks and underpants.

Keeping cats indoors is not a common practice in New Zealand, so Brigit kept coming home with more of her "textile prey."

Eventually, the owners of the furry burglar tried to give the stolen underwear back by handing out flyers
It deserves a stealing award
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by theo1477(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ok
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by ELdaar55(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
LET THAT HAPPEN IN NIGERIA...YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE PET IN OUR COUNTRY.
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Baddest dog ever liveth.....hahahahahahaha
tochivitus:

Nice one mate, but this one cracked me up real hard. Like Seriously ? grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by marunga(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
thieves. they should be all stoned to death and be eaten.
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by sharpwriter(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Nigerians would kill the seagull and eat
Yes o.... in fact, I'm very interested in the seagull. How can it be stealing from me with such wisdom and I won't lay a trap for it? I bet my girl will be happy to make pepper soup with it when I arrive with its remains. robber bird!
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by elibest360(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The Black Friar parrot

Just like today, it wasn’t uncommon in the 19th century to have a pet parrot. However, the bartender’s parrot at the Irish pub The Black Friar was the cause of a huge fight, making "salty" comments about a lady in the bar. Her companion was not pleased by this and thought the bartender himself had said all of it. One thing led to another, and a true bar brawl started.
The parrot looks troublesome.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by marunga(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
room089:
Good one OP!

You are gradually taking over from Explorer!
explorer na champion any day.
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by BruncleZuma: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jh0wsef:
10. PMB

but hasn't been caught REDHANDED.

...Yet
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Fred the baboon ganglord

Fred even has his own page on Wikipedia! He assembled a gang of baboons in Cape Town and reigned over them, stealing from as many people and cars as he could.

A pity he had to be put down
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
marunga:
explorer na champion any day.

They all skim the internet for info so what's the big deal , it real isn't so much of a big deal
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by elibest360(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
ELdaar55:
LET THAT HAPPEN IN NIGERIA...YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE PET IN OUR COUNTRY.
I swear down
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by marunga(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

They all skim the internet for info so what's the big deal , it real isn't so much of a big deal
why u worry about the source to the stream water? the most important thing is to drink water.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by almarthins(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Jack The Husky — Crime unknown

The whole of Twitter got in on the investigation when a Philadelphia lady tried to find a dog to adopt. She stumbled upon Jack, a Siberian husky, who had a very nice description with one exception: he can’t be legally adopted or raised in Maryland, USA.

It intrigued the woman so much that she took it to social media to find out what the dog had done to be forbidden to go to that state.

The suggestions were as follows:

Even him eyes resemble agbero for here.
Amugbo dog..ole grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by passionate88: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The Chip-Addicted Seagull

Though seagulls are generally known for stealing food from people, this one went a step further by terrorizing a small bakery shop in Scotland. It was notorious for waiting until someone left the shop, and then it casually entered and picked up a bag of chips. Although it happens very often, nobody does anything about it, and the seagull is quite the celebrity now.
If na Naija be that!
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by chudidonas(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lmao. Legendary animals. My respect to Jack
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by DONFASZY(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
The Chip-Addicted Seagull

Though seagulls are generally known for stealing food from people, this one went a step further by terrorizing a small bakery shop in Scotland. It was notorious for waiting until someone left the shop, and then it casually entered and picked up a bag of chips. Although it happens very often, nobody does anything about it, and the seagull is quite the celebrity now.

D bird for com try dis for any part of Nig
E go b next meal
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Boyooosa(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
This one gidi gan

1 Like

Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Seagulls are crazy...they can differentiate between male and female and will usually terrorize females...snatching food and screaming
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
I have read through in line, in search of these animals activities in Nigerians homes.

Will Nigeria ever achieve paradise the way they are massacring any living creatures/animals they encountered by the roadside and in the bush?
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by freeze20: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
They even had to ban him.
Yea. Probarbly Mynda44 gave them the clue
Re: 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Who else noticed that this OP Royalblak has been creating very interesting threads..

More grease your elbow..

[s]even though you deceived me in dashing or selling me an imaginary rottweiler[/s] angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.