Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady (40223 Views)

Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by brainhgeek(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Not bad though.
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by brainiac228(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin
valdes00:
Some guys can be wicked sha
So because your mom counted the meat in the soup pot, u now use teeth to slim fit them all....

Wel done tailor....
[color=]
valdes00:
So because your mom counted the meat in the soup pot, u now use teeth to slim fit them all....

Wel done tailor....
[/color]
valdes00:

Wel done tailor....
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by pensilpyper(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
She no get breast so na man we go call am if she no plait hair
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by joenor(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
na he choice, whats dope there...
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by Olasigun01(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
drizzymadbet:
Depends on one's definition of dope.... in my own definition. this is trash, very classless and distasteful...

why is it called groomsmen and not groomshumans or groomspeople.

This our generation, we are just hell bent on who would show, he/she is more "madder"
U know for sure that man can be used in place of human sometimes. OK back to heavenly book. when U hear mankind, U know what it means.
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by sucess001(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dunno y ladies always try to do things reserved for men...they started with trousers...they moved to wearing agbada....now groomsmen?

Una see guy act as bride of honour before?

Deviant women in this generation!
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
That's a pretty loose definition of "groomsmen" grin
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by venatus25(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
faseblex:
This groom did not just have men as his groomsmen,but a female in the mix.How dope is this!!
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2Zav92GkZx8/WkNRQDlOloI/AAAAAAAEFkw/hGWrk3-0O2YxPecj0MX8C613akJf6a6QwCLcBGAs/s1600/773f924fa154c5f70d40c0bf8f6c7c14.jpg[/img]

I can't see the pic murderfucker!
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by ireneidiva(f): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
drizzymadbet:
Depends on one's definition of dope.... in my own definition. this is trash, very classless and distasteful...

why is it called groomsmen and not groomshumans or groomspeople.

This our generation, we are just hell bent on who would show, he/she is more "madder"
Breathe. Drink a little water it's not that serious.
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by bossrillboss: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hotshawarma:
If I have to follow the definition of "groomsmen" then this crap though it is creative...
..any time I see dis small boi pix laff go wan kill me.
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by francmoda: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Captain the job description states "GroomsMEN" for a reason not "Grooms people" so I call b.s on this.
...and when you say MANkind, are u refering to only Men?
Re: Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady by solodox(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Damfostopper:
ok........when a woman says she wants a baby girl and the husband says he wants a baby boy..... and then..... God surprises them with Bobrisky...... abeg is that cheating?
no fam... That's diplomacy... Lehmecomeandeygo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? / Picture From The Lying-in-state Of A Deceased Food Vendor In Ghana. / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.