Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No (617 Views)

Debate:should Nigeria Breakup!!!!!!! / Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by SweetyMarvel00(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2017
The second wing of colonian masters are the corrupt African leaders who loot government funds to the abroad to develop.
If our colonial masters pay us reparation monies, I am sure. I am quite sure that the monies will be hijacked into personal interests by our talented selfish leaders.
Our second colonial masters need to be punished. They need to account for all the spiritual and fruitless projects they have embarked upon with millions and billions of dollars. We need to roast their teeth with wild fire so that they can return home the public looted funds.
The second colonial masters are the worse because they are not just colonizing our monies, but the are also colonizing posterity.
They are also colonial witches because all they do is to suck their nation dry and empty.

Why should Africa even scamper for reparation funds? Would it redeem and pacify all the terrible abomimation and damages it had wrath in the past? Would it redeem the mental and dependence slavery Africa had been plunged into for over 200 years? Would it redeem the loss of identity of African heritages and good traditions? How would the reparation money be mearsured, compared and calculated? Can it mearsure up to the pitiable sufferings of our forefathers? The senseless killings and blood shed? The emotional and pychplogical traumas and the unpardonables rapes? The unprecedented stains and footprints of slavery through the Atlantic Ocean? And by paying us reparation fund either in cash or in kind say...establishing universal structures, is it not going to improve neo-colonialism? We have not even saved ourselves from colonialism overs two hundres years down the line. We don't know the calamities and effects of colonialism.

SHARE YOUR VIEWS PLEASE.
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by Emyogalanya: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2017
YES LIBYA IS BEEN PAID BY ITALY
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Emyogalanya:
YES LIBYA IS BEEN PAID BY ITALY

Interesting! But my point is has the fund being utilized so far?
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Africa's problem is not monetary but mental. We are afraid of reevaluating what the thieves created. We are afraid of having an identity. We are still slaves.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/corruption-is-not-the-problem-with-africa/

1 Like

Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by SweetyMarvel00(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Africa's problem is not monetary but mental. We are afraid of reevaluating what the thieves created. We are afraid of having an identity. We are still slaves.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/corruption-is-not-the-problem-with-africa/
Sapiosexuality you are a genius. I have read most of your articles and trust me that is the reality of our time. I would need some your materials for my unpoblished book. I need to talk with you. Email me: ogbwandi@yahoo.com
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
SweetyMarvel00:
Sapiosexuality you are a genius. I have read most of your articles and trust me that is the reality of our time. I would need some your materials for my unpoblished book. I need to talk with you. Email me: ogbwandi@yahoo.com
Okay. I just replied your mail. The address is hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
SweetyMarvel00:
The second wing of colonian masters are the corrupt African leaders who loot government funds to the abroad to develop.
If our colonial masters pay us reparation monies, I am sure. I am quite sure that the monies will be hijacked into personal interests by our talented selfish leaders.
Our second colonial masters need to be punished. They need to account for all the spiritual and fruitless projects they have embarked upon with millions and billions of dollars. We need to roast their teeth with wild fire so that they can return home the public looted funds.
The second colonial masters are the worse because they are not just colonizing our monies, but the are also colonizing posterity.
They are also colonial witches because all they do is to suck their nation dry and empty.

Why should Africa even scamper for reparation funds? Would it redeem and pacify all the terrible abomimation and damages it had wrath in the past? Would it redeem the mental and dependence slavery Africa had been plunged into for over 200 years? Would it redeem the loss of identity of African heritages and good traditions? How would the reparation money be mearsured, compared and calculated? Can it mearsure up to the pitiable sufferings of our forefathers? The senseless killings and blood shed? The emotional and pychplogical traumas and the unpardonables rapes? The unprecedented stains and footprints of slavery through the Atlantic Ocean? And by paying us reparation fund either in cash or in kind say...establishing universal structures, is it not going to improve neo-colonialism? We have not even saved ourselves from colonialism overs two hundres years down the line. We don't know the calamities and effects of colonialism.

SHARE YOUR VIEWS PLEASE.
Africans can start by returning what they fellow Africans people LOOTED grin grin

Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good point.
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by nawtyme: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
One of the things Gaddafi asked for. Where is Gaddafi today?
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by SweetyMarvel00(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
nawtyme:
One of the things Gaddafi asked for. Where is Gaddafi today?
Of course the west did do what they know how to do best and that is to oust African leaders doing somehow well.
Re: Debate: Should Colonial Masters Pay Africa Reparation Fund? Yes Or No by Emyogalanya: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
SweetyMarvel00:

Interesting! But my point is has the fund being utilized so far?
A QUESTION FOR LIBYANS

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Alone Should Not Be Blame For The Woes Of The Nation Faulted Bezim / Before We Commend Or Condemn Gov.ikpeazu’s Rejection Of Cattle Grazing Colony / Killings: Buhari Meets Benue Leaders On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.