Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,652 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Veteran Actor Olujacob.. Instagram Newcomer Debuts His First WCW Post. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Olujacob.. Instagram Newcomer Debuts His First WCW Post. (449 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / "Alfa Peru" - Peruzzi Debuts His Quranic Recitation Skills As He Smokes / Kanye West Debuts His Thicker New Body [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor Olujacob.. Instagram Newcomer Debuts His First WCW Post. by Mrop(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Veteran Actor, olujacob.. Instagram newcomer debuts his first #WCW post.

Via his IG page… He wrote :

Good morning my people. Merry Christmas and thank you so much for the warm welcome. I hear there’s something called ‘Woman Crush Wednesday’ and as much I was worried about the word “Crush”, they say it does not mean ‘to break something into pieces’. Your Crush is someone you care for so my Woman Crush Wednesday is my one and only @ajokesilva

Celerity couple!!

Re: Veteran Actor Olujacob.. Instagram Newcomer Debuts His First WCW Post. by Mrop(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor Olujacob.. Instagram Newcomer Debuts His First WCW Post. by MhizzAJ(f): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Obviously
My favorite celebrity couple

These are the type that should be made brand ambassadors not the likes of Anita Joseph and Co misleading young girls
Re: Veteran Actor Olujacob.. Instagram Newcomer Debuts His First WCW Post. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2017
God help me with money and love

(1) (Reply)

We Were Robbed' – Tiwa Savage Shares Strange Experience At The Lagos Airport / Whatsapp To Stop Working On These Platforms After 31st December / Letter To Nigerian Hip Hop Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.