Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React (37644 Views)

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Court Grants SERAP Leave To Compel Fashola Over N900b Spent On Power Privatisatn / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by toolovely(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect the overly useless IPOB miscreants to come and call Oby names, the same woman they praised and licked her asss last week for criticizing Buhari their Common Enemy... grin grin

Anyone who's not in the same line with you becomes a miscreant....

If power has improved where Ezekwesili is living, has that improved in other parts of the country. As I talking to you, we only see light 2 hours a day. So, should I then join Oby to praise anybody?

You guys should grow up. Is your allegiance to Buhari or to the country?
What makes you better than those you call miscreants? Because they don't believe in Buhari, you are better than them? You have the same mentality with them.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
jusRadical:

If you have at least 18hrs light per day and you use only 4k - 5k per month, then you are a big lair.
Se na you dey live for my area or are you the marketing manager of IKDC Igbogbo, Ikorodu office. Now tell me the truth idiot since am telling lie(s)
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
farihafaheemah:

I wish we could be having light like this in my area, Igbo oluwo estate jumofak bus stop ikorodu, we have light between 3:30pm - 5:30pm during the day, 10:30pm - 4am and 6:30am - 8 : 45am. Altogether BTW 9 - 10 hours in a day. At the end of the month, my bill would be BTW the range of 7- 10k per month.
My side na Igbogbo. That bill is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by SirBunky85(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/945647449384914944

Everything is not about hate speeches by FFK/IPOB Yoots.. cheesy

Oby should just realize dat pmb no go ever give her any portfolio in his govt.she shud stick to her unwarranted criticism of anything dat pmb does. A grown woman behaving like OVER BaRBer
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by profosa: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
ugbor gra,benin city,edo state.about 12 hours daily. 9pm-3am,6-9am,12noon-3pm daily

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Emtol01: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Power supply herein Osun is 90% since last year September. Kudos to officials in charge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by obailala(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
4dor:

Progress is not a process abi? I'm here celebrating improved power supply, report me to the police if you're not happy with that.
Nothing stops you from celebrating, but for me, I'm just being wary of celebrating prematurely.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

We don't have prepaid metre, but we do have light at least 18 hours a day. It has been like that for many months. The electricity bill is high, we pay 4k to 5k per month.
I also stay around Ijegun axis, there is average of 4hrs daily(mostly at night) with load shedding, our bill for few months now is about 6k monthly, my dad even wrote a protest letter to them but nothing to show for it.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
jk1e:
This is what I don't like in this country,dont just use your area to judge,gudge collectively and see the results,most places in Edo state hardly have light,those having is on 3hrs basis.
But Okada town dey get light wella, I spent a year in that town, they do have light like 10-12hrs a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Christafarian(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lipscomb:
Bleep you in akungba akoko ondo state over the past 15years there is no electricity there.in this town I'm a government of my own I generate light ,water, food , in fact everything, there is no government presence in this town anyway that is their case .now that I'm in Lagos for the past four days in my area we have light 24hours everyday. God bless fashola ministry.
Having lived in that town for years, you are right about the state of light in Akungba-Akoko in Ondo State. This town is famed to be an educational hub as it hosts the State's University.
It is unfortunate that in what appears to be some sort of political sabotage against the Akoko region by the past succeeding administrations in the State, AKUNGBA has been worst hit by governmental neglect which explains why the Fashola-led power sector must extend the national electricity grid to that part as well as other economically viable regions in the country.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by kpolli(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wawu, while some of us just got light after 5 days of darkness..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Even some miscreants who can't afford ordinary candles in the burrows they prefer to call houses will now come and heap insults on ezekweselli explaining how her ancestry is traced to afonja/abokii.

They will explain how they only saw a semblance of power supply in gej's administration.

Very disgusting lying things ever liveth on the green planet.

NBL.
Coca cola.
All Aqua Rapha products.
And many more are situated in my Villa and over the years we have excellent power supply.

But on 25th n 26th, We had a total of 12 hours of electricity in 48 hours of electricity on the last 2 days. And besides there's always an improved power supply in cities because a very huge chunk of families travel to their villages

Now in case u want to use ur sense, We are generating less than 3500MW, It's not a secret.

And finally, Celebrating 7 days of improved electricity is world class Mass Stupidity².

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by TerrorSquad147: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
arrest anyone that sold it for you
shebi your father is the IG?? Go and arrest them na, bull-hari's zom.b
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Anasko(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Is 3 days now without Nepa taking light here in Kaduna metropolice.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by mamuzoOMAH(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
in my area in Ogunu, Warri, we have light like 23 hours everyday. if they take the light it doesn't last 5-10mins before it is restored. And it will stay that way for hours. however, we had to pay a whooping 15Million Naira to achieve that. We had light for 72 hours without them taking the light at all even for 2mins during the Christmas period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Captain6(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
When you ask those who say Buhari is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria who they intend to replace him with, they produce a list of political vagabonds.
Come on now.

Nigerian Not yet in Israel, but how is going back to Egypt an option?
We have not left Egypt,the punishment your Pharaoh is giving to Nigerians is worst than that of the biblical Pharaoh. Our Moses is coming by 2019.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by femeritus: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Surely, the light situation has improved significantly. I used to spend between 8 to 12k on fueling my gen monthly but for almost 3 months now, I don't buy more than 2k of fuel monthly.

I traveled to Oshogbo and Ilesha about a week ago and I was shocked to see that for the 3 days I spent, the light didn't blink at all.

I think something / someone is working for the first time. Fashola is working. Pray it should continue and even improve.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by FUCKyouALL: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/945647449384914944
Everything is not about hate speeches by FFK/IPOB Yoots.. cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by redsun(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Electricity don't come cheap. You have to be able to pay for to keep it going. In England and average family of four spends about 20 pounds on electricity every week. Modest spending. Then gas for heating in winter like this runs up to 30 a week,conservatively.

Convenience comes with a price,people in developed world live to pay bills. The ones that can't keep up are made destitute and homeless.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by deomelllo: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why is it that the only people not feeling any improved power supply are Igbos and anti Nigeria elements? grin grin

Predictable losers... grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by coruso(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Funny, how some of you attribute improved power supply in Nigeria to the present government. Please can any one name a single power generating station complete by the present administration.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by danjaba(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Visit Kaduna and experience Nonsense Power Supply there. Infact Elrufai is the worst Governor that has ever be in kaduna. May God save kaduna from his rubbishes.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by deomelllo: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
coruso:
Funny, how some of you attribute improved power supply in Nigeria to the present government. Please can any one name a single power generating station complete by the present administration.

Apart from the fact that we are commissioning nearly 12 power stations in a few months, power generation is not the only factor you need to improve power supply especially considering the fact that even now we have improved generation to almost 6000MW, but can not transmit all of it, but we have competent people running the system, we've commissioned many KV sub stations, we've commissioned many transformers including 2 mobile transformers in Kaduna and even maybe the DISCOS now have more capacity to evacuate allotted transmissions.

Looking at generation alone was very elementary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by VisioDirect: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
epileptic power supply is what we have at Jakande Estate Isolo, between 3 to 5 hours daily.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by GavelSlam: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
jusRadical:

If you have at least 18hrs light per day and you use only 4k - 5k per month, then you are a big lair.

Na you equip him house?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by GavelSlam: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
toolovely:

Anyone who's not in the same line with you becomes a miscreant....

If power has improved where Ezekwesili is living, has that improved in other parts of the country. As I talking to you, we only see light 2 hours a day. So, should I then join Oby to praise anybody?

You guys should grow up. Is your allegiance to Buhari or to the country?
What makes you better than those you call miscreants? Because they don't believe in Buhari, you are better than them? You have the same mentality with them.

What I really dislike is when people claim they've not had power for whatever length of time but remain silent on where exactly they reside.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by kolaaderin: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fuel is now 220 a litre

You are to report that to DPR not on Nairaland. Do what is right man
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Caseless: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
In my place, we have constant power always.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by jokotus: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
I wish there is improvements in power supply in my area, honestly 5k card lasted for 6 monts . power supply has not that improve in my area Ijako sango
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by deomelllo: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

What I really dislike is when people claim they've not had power for whatever length of time but remain silent on where exactly they reside.

Because they are lying...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.