Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Become A Quickteller Paypoint Agent - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Become A Quickteller Paypoint Agent (1195 Views)

Time To Start Your Own Quickteller And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Quickteller Paypoint Agent by blackboifab: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2017
[/color]Who can use Quickteller PayPoint services?
A. Everybody can access and use IFIS services from college students, to undergraduates, artisans,
traders, the self-employed, professionals, and everyone who requires access to basic financial services.
Q. Who can be a Quickteller Paypoint Agent
A. Any person can be a Quickteller Paypoint Agent upon
registration and submission of requisite documentations.
Q.can a chemist store grocery stores,stylist(hairdresser,barbers)restuarant(eatery)petrol station run this business
A. Yes
Q. What are the basic requirement
A. The basic requirement is that you have a physical business location or an existing business that's easily accessible to people
Q. How can I make it big as a starter
A. That's where I come in..i organized O.d.l tutorial on my Whatapp group interested person should contact me on 08097819501
[color=#000099]Who can use Quickteller PayPoint services?
A. Everybody can access and use IFIS services from college students, to undergraduates, artisans,
traders, the self-employed, professionals, and everyone who requires access to basic financial services.
Q.can a chemist store grocery stores,stylist(hairdresser,barbers)restuarant(eatery)petrol station run this business
A. Yes
A. The basic requirement is that you have a physical business location or an existing business that's easily accessible to people
A. That's where I come in..i organized O.d.l tutorial on my Whatapp group interested person should contact me on 08097819501
Who can use Quickteller PayPoint services?
A. Yes
A. Yes
A. Yes
A. Yes
[/color][/color]Who can use Quickteller PayPoint services?
A. Yes
A. Yes
A. Yes

Re: How To Become A Quickteller Paypoint Agent by blackboifab: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
free tutorial(whatapp) and also some questions you might want to know... any intrested individual who want to become an agent should contact me on 08097819501
Re: How To Become A Quickteller Paypoint Agent by blackboifab: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
What Are The Transactions That Can Be Carried Out At a Quickteller PayPoint?
The following services are available at any Quickteller Paypoint:
Airtime recharge (all networks)
Bills payment/settlement (electricity bill, water bill, Waste bill, DStv, GOtv, Startimes, actv, Local and State government levies/taxes, estate permits, etc.)
Funds transfer (sending money to, and receiving money from, any person nationwide)
Account opening with any bank
Payments – for insurance premiums, airline tickets, embassies, etc.
Deposit of funds (cash-in) into own or a third party account
Withdrawal of funds (cash-out) from own account...interested person should contact me on 08097819501 Whatapp #free tutorial and registration
BVN are now require for registration so please note

(1) (Reply)

NaijaCorpers: Proudly Nigeria / Lagos Online Shopping Directory / I Need Battery Scrap/lead Ingot Suppliers Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.