Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra (64458 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Odianose13:

And Ure a man o. Which percent u come dey?

am amongst the 10% grin
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by Odianose13(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
fortune1968:
You are having a serious problem. Buhari is the headache of fools and thieves .Jonathan that squandered the country wealth nko ? How did his wife got all the hotels and money . Many fools would have died and the Nation ceased existing had Buhari not come on board ! Haters may die !

Brother, till date I really don't understand why the eyes of a lot of people are blinded to the immeasurable and unbounded corruption that took place in the GEJ's government. Many political criminals got multiple times richer than they had ever been in their lifetimes during GEJ's tenure. They attack Buhari as if his democratic government started such criminality. I'm very sure that someday, their eyes will be opened, someday!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by tonio2wo: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
lords chosen nyash don open. lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by tonio2wo: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
I AM A CHOSEN
A CHOSEN PASTOR CANNOT HAVE SUCH IMAGES IN THE HOUSE.... THERE IS MUCH MORE TO THIS

WHOEVER KNOWS THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT AND IS SINCERE WITH HIMSELF/HERSELF WILL CONFIRM THAT NO GENUIE CHOSEN MEMBER CAN HAVE SUCH IDOLS .....

THE LORDS CHOSEN IS THE FINGER OF GOD....
WE JUST CLOCKED 15YRS ON 24th DECEMBER.....

THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL AGAINST GOD'S HOUSE

taaaa!

guilty conscience! who ask you?
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by tonio2wo: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Ibo

Ibo

Ibo

How many times I call una?evil things no dey tire una? grin grin tongue

liar,what of that day that I camed to separate them in your home,when your mummy nearly kill your dad and he was shouting help me o, help me o, make una help me of grin grin grin

Oga, its just a bad case of domestic violence fuelled by poverty. No head was minned, I repeat, "no head was minned here"

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by SirIconR(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pentecostalism has produced some of the meanest, cruel and evil people on this earth. This scourge needs to be banished from the land.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by ImperialYoruba: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
As at the time of filing this report, the youths from the deceased nearby village of Amamputu, also in Uli have vented their anger on Mr Everistus' Country home while promising hell and brimstone.

...its 2017, over 100yrs since whitemen liberated Ibo and put clothes on him, yet he has refused to let go of the primordial native sentiments he was known for in times past.

First, the man boxed his wife till she collapses and dies....then Village marauders waging war against inlaws to avenge death of their daughter.

Thank God Almighty people found out quick enough, otherwise he would already have hacked her to pieces and readied for village feast.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
You get this kind of talent, you cannot become heavyweight champion, you cannot fight AJ, but u re using ur talent on ur innocent wife.....

Shey o ni o stupid nih?
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
tonio2wo:

Oga, its just a bad case of domestic violence fuelled by poverty. No head was minned, I repeat, "no head was minned here"
liar
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by afamaustin(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
It didn't start today.l skool the that is y the ar called Uli Amaogo

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by lozanni(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Using his wife as punching bag.

Yet, he will tell us how caring he is.

He will tell people from other places how they treat women with disdain.

What a disgusting flatheaded pig.

What an overly tribalistic cone headed skunk.
You must always view everything from a narrow minded angle.
However, domestic violence is so pervasive now. Do we have therapists who can help abusive husbands and wives overcome this very bad habit? I know an abusive husband who after beating his wife, becomes so remorseful about it afterwards, later however, he goes back to beat her again!!!
The man above is the obsessively jealous type and just can not seem to help himself. Smh.
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by Odianose13(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
jimyjames:

am amongst the 10% grin

My Honorable Commissioner for Happiness and .............

I join ur 10% o. grin
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by Missmossy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nawa ooo this is really disheartening! Supposed pastor is a juju man. Nawa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by lozanni(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

...its 2017, over 100yrs since whitemen liberated Ibo and put clothes on him, yet he has refused to let go of the primordial native sentiments he was known for in times past.

First, the man boxed his wife till she collapses and dies....then Village marauders waging war against in-built aws to avenge death of their daughter.

Thank God Almighty people found out quick enough, otherwise he would already have hacked her to pieces and readied for village feast.

Grow up so that you can stop using diapers.
Imagine the level of reasoning!
Young guys like you are becoming millionaires using the Internet and you are here spewing tribalistic nonsense. Smh.
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by sexy74(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Using his wife as punching bag.

Yet, he will tell us how caring he is.

He will tell people from other places how they treat women with disdain.

What a disgusting flatheaded pig.
I have been trying to see his flat head, I have not seen it, picture of flat head or I dont believe it
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by Deo1986(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Christianity is not a religion,
Christianity is living like Christ, which cannot be compare to anything in the world
That is the claim of every religion. But if you are following christ, how come there is million of different denominations of christ followings all with divergent views?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by fortune1968: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Odianose13:

Brother, till date I really don't understand why the eyes of a lot of people are blinded to the immeasurable and unbounded corruption that took place in the GEJ's government. Many political criminals got multiple times richer than they had ever been in their lifetimes during GEJ's tenure. They attack Buhari as if his democratic government started such criminality. I'm very sure that someday, their eyes will be opened, someday!
It is hatred .Most of the haters are known to be from a particular region but they have failed cause buhari will win again come 2019 .

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Odianose13:

My Honorable Commissioner for Happiness and .............

I join ur 10% o. grin
. welcome to the gentle men club grin
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by marsh4332(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
She was Chosen! RIP.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by bedspread: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
tonio2wo:

taaaa!

guilty conscience! who ask you?
WHO TELL YOU?
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by GavelSlam: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
How many titles did he win whilst in the trade?

Looks like he never made it .
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by ImperialYoruba: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
lozanni:

Grow up so that you can stop using diapers.
Imagine the level of reasoning!
Young guys like you are becoming millionaires using the Internet and you are here spewing tribalistic nonsense. Smh.

It must not be nonsense if it caught your attention. grin
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by kherlly(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
yawns but why d calendar dey show 2006?
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by abeliver: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
1 blow, 7 die

abi
1 blow she don die
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by IamShiningStar(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
nawa oo
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by fatiaforreal: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Touch not my anointed!
You need to hear from the pastor, perhaps he heard from his lord to do so.
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by skillfusion: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
How come there's still a 2006 calendar on the wall?
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by maestroferddi: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
so you are a chosen and you love corrupt people and hate the good of the land.
I pity you.
Are you okay?

You should hide your face in shame ....

Most of you guys dont have conscience or else you should have been remorseful in helping to this government of Jeroboam and Rehoboam
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by maestroferddi: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
fortune1968:
It is hatred .Most of the haters are known to be from a particular region but they have failed cause buhari will win again come 2019 .
Fine and good...

Now to what do we allude your support for Buhari other than being a Muslim like you?

Can you point or mention even one area in which you can justify Buhari's re-election in 2019?

I am waiting...
Re: Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fear nowadays pastors, they are worst more than the worst politicians, kidnappers and ritualist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.