Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Breaking News: George Weah Won 12 Out Of 15 Counties To Become The New Liberia P - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: George Weah Won 12 Out Of 15 Counties To Become The New Liberia P (721 Views)

2 odds. WON 12 odds and 5 odds minus 1. . Very painful. / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect / Bet9ja Game Won (12:00 Match) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: George Weah Won 12 Out Of 15 Counties To Become The New Liberia P by newslinkngr: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Former Fifa World Player and winner of the much-coveted Ballon d'Or, George Weah has been elected as the President of Liberia.

Retired footballer George Weah on Wednesday won the elections in Liberia to become that country’s 25th president.

The senator of Montserrado County – once named Fifa World Player and winner of the much-coveted Ballon d'Or – defeated his 73-year-old opponent Vice President Joseph Boakai in a landslide victory in results announced in Liberia on Wednesday morning.

“I am deeply grateful to my family, my friends, and my loyal supporters who contributed to our campaign during this extremely long election season,” Weah said on Twitter before the results were announced.Read more :http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/breaking-news-george-weah-won-12-out-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Salah Named Arab Player Of The Year / Neymar And Ronaldo's Nike Mercurial Puro Fenomeno Boot / My Weekend Gift For High Stakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.