Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week (420 Views)

Directing Your Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good day everyone. My name is Razak, a upcoming movie producer and director. I'm willing to educate some nairalanders on movie production and directing. This training course will run on whatsapp for a week and u will learn how to direct and produce movies, u wont be a professional though as that take rigorous training and practise but u will av learn the basis and at the end of it u will be able to direct and produce movies of ur own. Even though u will av to learn much further if u want to be very good at it. this training will cost 3000naira, It would av been free but I am seriously looking for funds to start working on my new movie project. Please drop ur whatsapp details if interested. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by leverage(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin 3000 naira for learning film production? make una no go o! this one dey find girls wey he go r@pe
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
grin 3000 naira for learning film production? make una no go o! this one dey find girls wey he go r@pe
Uncle leverage, did u even read what the content or all u saw was the topic and d 3k?

1 Like

Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by leverage(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
lahizak:

Uncle leverage, did u even read what the content or all u saw was the topic and d 3k?

what content? is it the one you kept in your bedroom for us to read thank you very much the writing is on the wall r@pist
Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
for people who really know how to read but to be clear, d lesson is completely on whatsapp. a whatsapp group will be created for d training

1 Like

Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
And d lesson will be taught in interactive and video session

1 Like

Re: Learn Movie Production And Directing Within A Week by lahizak: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
few more people pls. rly need dis fund

(1) (Reply)

Telling A Great African Story With Powerful Illustrations / Demons (Village People) - Poetry / 5 Signs Nowadays Guys Are Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.