Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Abortion Is A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abortion Is A Sin (313 Views)

Why Abortion Is An Abominable Sin(selfishness & lack of love for unborn child) / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Is A Sin by christainslove: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
God told Jeremiah-"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

This means God knows everyone

before they existed and he even has a purpose for them. Babies are alive from the moment of conception.

God loves children. He can see them in the womb. When there is an abortion, He can see those killing them.

I know that God hates wickedness. It is very wicked to kill an unborn child. It is better to give them up for adoption.

Satan is the one tempting people to kill unborn children as he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. He wants God to be angry with them and send them to Hell. Be careful as Hell is millions of years and it still won’t end.

There is this lady who was helping in an abortion when she saw the baby on the computer move away from the abortion instrument. The baby must have been trying to save its life. The lady later quit her job.

God is everywhere. Let’s not kill innocent babies.

Satan tempts you to commit abortion-You resist with-Shedding innocent blood is one of the seven things God hates.

Satan tempts you to plan to commit an abortion then later repent-Resist with-Shall we continue to sin so that grace may abound. God forbid.

However, if a Christian has

committed abortion, you can still repent as God is a merciful God. He forgave David in the Old Testament after David knowingly killed Bathsheba husband, Uriah.

God will forgive if you truly repent without ever going back. Godly sorrow leads to repentance not to be repented off. Glory to God.

(1) (Reply)

What Your Church Suppose To Teach You / Prayers For Others Are More Powerful And Acceptable Before God Almighty / Not On The Platter Of Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.