Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Samsung Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Samsung Phone (774 Views)

How To Find Your Stolen Or Lost Android Phone Easily / Best Ways To Find A Stolen Or Lost Iphone / See How To Trace Stolen Or Missing Phone Anywhere In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Samsung Phone by Christo49: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
For most people a mobile phone is a significant part of their lives. Sometimes the phone can be lost or stolen, and a lot of personal information is at risk. If you have a Samsung phone you can use Find My Phone to track it and lock it if it get lost or stolen so your personal information stays safe. You can also remotely disable Samsung Pay or wipe all data from the lost Samsung phone.
Part 1: Use Samsung Find My Phone to Track the Lost Phone
Samsung Phones come with a versatile tool called Find My Phone (Find My Mobile) which you can use to track and lock a lost Samsung phone. The lost Samsung phone app is found on the home screen and is easy to set up. You no longer have to worry about your personal information when you lose your deice; simply go to the Samsung lost phone website and follow the few simple steps.
The first thing to do is to set up the Samsung phone lost account on your phone
Step 1: Go to settings
On the home screen, tap on the “Settings” icon and then tap the “Lock Screen and Security” icon....CONTINUE READING
Re: How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Samsung Phone by Christo49: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mmm

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Night Browsing Data Now 250mb / My ZTE MF920VS Mobile Wifi Is No Longer Working / Linkstar Modems For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.