Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Hazelnut|almond Shelling Machine With Factory Price For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hazelnut|almond Shelling Machine With Factory Price For Sale (380 Views)

Maize Shelling Machines, and other Threshers with Food processing Machines.. / Hazelnut Nuts Crushing Machine / Hazelnut Machine Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazelnut|almond Shelling Machine With Factory Price For Sale by gelgoogcara(f): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
The hazelnut shelling machine is mainly used for shelling hazelnuts,peanuts,peach seeds and other nuts,about this machine,we have single stage sheller and three stage sheller,the difference between the two machines is that three levels of almond shelling machine is fully automatic shelling, large output.
If you are interested in our hazelnut shelling machine,welcome to contact me with freely,or you can leave your email and phone number,i will send the machine detail,image,video and quotation to you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Rabbit/snake/dog Meat To Buy, I Want To Taste It. / If You Need A Profession Meat Butcher,head Butcher,butchery Manager Check This / 10k Old Layer Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.